Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Pre-Season GameDay Thread - Colts @ Bengals***
There really aren’t many prettier cities.

40 days and counting can’t wait.
Reply/Quote
3rd down. juuuuust enough for a first to extend the drive. so ***** annoying.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Bell kinda killing any chance he may have had

Kinda wanted him to flash this game since he’s been in all game

Practice squad for sure but he’s fallen off

Glasic and Johnson really getting pressure today
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I don’t care if it’s preseason, 85 yards through 3 quarters is disgusting.
Reply/Quote
extend the drive. extend the drive.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Fig seems to get worse longer the game goes.

Conditioning issue?
Reply/Quote
Our 3s against their 2s. After had our 3s against their 1s. Hopefully the coaches are finding out what they need to from this.
Reply/Quote
These shitty scrubs vs scrubs games tell you all you need to know about the talent evaluators in each building. Since the Bengals can never move the ball against anyone and they can never stop anyone, that tells you what shitty talent evaluators they have. 

This team is built on top 5 picks and free agents. They're super ****** with any kind of injury problem because they have nothing but shit lower on the roster. 

Reply/Quote
Maybe a couple of guys out there now who I want to see in the team but the other 9 or so will be no big loss. Look very poor out there and you can see the D Line is thin. Back ups getting owned up front
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 11:06 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Maybe a couple of guys out there now who I want to see in the team but the other 9 or so will be no big loss.  Look very poor out there and you can see the D Line is thin. Back ups getting owned up front

These are not the backups. These are guys trying to stick on practice squad and such. 
Reply/Quote
Bengals coaches should be ready to sign some of these 2nd, and 3rd stringers that the Colts, Bears, and Bucs will cut here soon. Doesn't look like any of the Bengal 2nd or 3rd players have ever played football.
Reply/Quote
Here come the overreactions.
Reply/Quote
Wait...what was that?  The Colts 3rd string QB drove the team down the field for a TD? 

They're allowed to do that??

Reply/Quote
Let's remember the DL depth chart here:

DT: Rankins, Hill, Jenkins, Jackson
DE: Hendrickson, Hubbard, Ossai, Johnson

We'll likely keep an additional DE and DT.
Reply/Quote
Sweeeeeet. Another zero yard pass. 

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 11:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: These shitty scrubs vs scrubs games tell you all you need to know about the talent evaluators in each building. Since the Bengals can never move the ball against anyone and they can never stop anyone, that tells you what shitty talent evaluators they have. 

This team is built on top 5 picks and free agents. They're super ****** with any kind of injury problem because they have nothing but shit lower on the roster. 

I get that they look terrible right now but the Bengals 2nd team D has gone toe to toe with the other teams starters the last two weeks. They also have a very good top 2 QbS that haven’t played. Huge drop off from 2-3 in the QB room.

Also the Colt talent evaluators look like they missed on their franchise QB pick so that could set them way back unless he somehow shows dramatic improvement with his accuracy (and NFL QBs usually don’t)

I don’t think the back ups who will/might play are too bad. We saw a very good back up QB play last year and the D has been pretty stout in the preseason. Most of the failures are form guys who won’t make the team…
Reply/Quote
When I complain about how badly the Bengals play, I get ripped by everyone.
17 offensive points in 2 games and 3 quarters is pathetic, I don’t care whose playing out there.
85 yards offense thru 3, after 226 yards last week, really.
Reply/Quote
Lol.
Reply/Quote
What a dumbass.

Reply/Quote
Woodside had one good game followed by now two terrible ones. Should not make the team.
Reply/Quote