Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minnesota just lost their#1 QB for the season
Pre-season is stupid for starters
Reply/Quote
Don't like seeing anyone get hurt but this just feels like karma to me for someone who just came from a team of cheaters.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2024, 10:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Pre-season is stupid for starters

Their QB is a rookie, he definitely needed those reps if they intended for him to be the starter.

Injuries are going to happen, weather it's in practice, a preseason game or even live regular season action. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
That's rough.  Meanwhile, Kirk Cousins has a laugh.  
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2024, 08:13 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Their QB is a rookie, he definitely needed those reps if they intended for him to be the starter.

Injuries are going to happen, weather it's in practice, a preseason game or even live regular season action. 

For a rookie I would agree. But only for a rookie
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2024, 10:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Pre-season is stupid for starters

Who was the Vikings starting QB again? I forgot.

I only remember Kirk Cousins.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2024, 03:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Who was the Vikings starting QB again? I forgot.

I only remember Kirk Cousins.

They drafted JJ McCarthy out of Michigan. He's out for the year now.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2024, 10:25 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: They drafted JJ McCarthy out of Michigan. He's out for the year now.

Okay, thanks Tecmo. That is rough for the Vikings alright.
Reply/Quote
Do the Vikes have "The Curse", too? Yikes!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2024, 05:36 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Do the Vikes have "The Curse", too?  Yikes!

Just karma biting McCarthy on the ass for being on a cheating team the last 3 years.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2024, 05:56 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Just karma biting McCarthy on the ass for being on a cheating team the last 3 years.

A great team the past 3 years ( i dont remember the Buckeyes giving back national championship after their cheating)... Money McCarthy will be just fine in the NFL
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2024, 05:29 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: A great team the past 3 years ( i dont remember the Buckeyes giving back national championship after their cheating)... Money McCarthy will be just fine in the NFL

Yeah, I don't get Buckeye fans calling the Wolverines cheaters. They both did it only the Wolverine coaches got punished.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2024, 10:20 AM)Sled21 Wrote: For a rookie I would agree. But only for a rookie

Works for Patrick Mahomes. Worked for Tom Brady. Lotta rings between the two.

[Image: andrew-whitworth-with-a-nice-block-on-aj...-catch.gif]
Reply/Quote