Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Chase back at Practice
Chase is back. It made my day.

He has 2 weeks to get ready for the Pats.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2024, 05:48 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Chase is back. It made my day.

He has 2 weeks to get ready for the Pats.

Probably started reading what people are saying on social media about paying Tee and trading Chase.
Reply/Quote
Strange. I saw pictures of today's practice on the mothership and Jamarr wasn't in any of them. Seems he'd be in a lot of them
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2024, 11:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Strange. I saw pictures of today's practice on the mothership and Jamarr wasn't in any of them. Seems he'd be in a lot of them

Chase is in 2 of the ones put out by Benglas.com today.

https://www.bengals.com/photos/bengals-practice-august-25-2024-photos

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2024, 11:03 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Probably started reading what people are saying on social media about paying Tee and trading Chase.

LOL you can bet this was always the plan
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2024, 11:12 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Chase is in 2 of the ones put out by Benglas.com today.

https://www.bengals.com/photos/bengals-practice-august-25-2024-photos

Great
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2024, 11:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Strange. I saw pictures of today's practice on the mothership and Jamarr wasn't in any of them. Seems he'd be in a lot of them

He is so fast the camera could not get his pic. Seriously, he is on Bengals site catching passes.
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2024, 11:42 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: LOL you can bet this was always the plan

Zac - “Jamar, you will get your day. Show up for the dog days of summer and just get ready for week one after camp is over. You are foundational to this team and you heard Mike brown say he will bend over backwards. Go set the league on fire young sir, get your bag and give it to the old man on his way out.”

Chase - “ok coach”
Reply/Quote
Thought so, it's all good now.
Reply/Quote