Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV map-Week 1/Patriots
Sorry Louisville you get Houston-Indy.  Its a weird map this week

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2024&wk=1

Announcers:  Ian Eagle and Charles Davis

Referee: Land Clark-last Bengals game was Oct 2022 vs Saints. 1-3 with him as a ref.  Last season was 5th in the league in flag throwing
Uniform combo-orange all the way. New uniform combo so no record but they are 10-3 wearing orange jerseys

promo-Open in orange,  wear orange

Ruler of the Jungle:  UConn coach, 2x NCAA MBB National Champion, and major Bengals fan : Dan Hurley

Bengals are 9 point favorites

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
Well, that's sux for us in the Louisville market. But I have a laptop hooked to the TV for just situations. I can watch the game but not participate in the gameday thread as I'm usually about 15 seconds behind.

A small "hack" I have is how to listen to Laps/Hoard wherever you are. Download iHeart radio, put a cincy zip as your home-market, and tune into WLW.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2024, 01:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I can watch the game but not participate in the gameday thread

This might be a good thing for one's mental health.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
you can still participate...lots of people are on delays. You can get spoiled though for upcoming plays by people who are not on the delay

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
Like I thought, have to watch it afterwards on gamepass but that is okay. Just hope we start out with a win. Thanks Pally. Cool
Reply/Quote
WTF are you doing NFL? No one in Louisville wants to watch Indy play. Louisville is full of Bengals and Ravens fans, not Indy.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2024, 03:51 PM)Sled21 Wrote: WTF are you doing NFL? No one in Louisville wants to watch Indy play. Louisville is full of Bengals and Ravens fans, not Indy.

This is actually a fun topic to look at. Cincinnati is #1 in Jefferson County, but the Colts are second. This is a pretty cool fan support map someone made using ticket purchase data and it gives the top two teams by county. 
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2024, 03:57 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: This is actually a fun topic to look at. Cincinnati is #1 in Jefferson County, but the Colts are second. This is a pretty cool fan support map someone made using ticket purchase data and it gives the top two teams by county. 

WTH is going on in Grays Harbor, WA? 

Also, the map says 2024 w/ the Oakland Raiders

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2024, 03:57 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: This is actually a fun topic to look at. Cincinnati is #1 in Jefferson County, but the Colts are second. This is a pretty cool fan support map someone made using ticket purchase data and it gives the top two teams by county. 

I'm pretty sure the Bengals being #2 behind the Steelers in my county is because of me and my brother buying regular tickets.  Hilarious
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2024, 04:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: WTH is going on in Grays Harbor, WA? 

They're still bitter, I think. 
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2024, 04:12 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: They're still bitter, I think. 

Could be ticket sales and no one in those counties has bought ticket since The Raiders left

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2024, 04:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: WTH is going on in Grays Harbor, WA? 

Interesting about Grays Harbor. Pretty depressed county since most were loggers....
Reply/Quote

Just from living here, I would have to disagree. I never see anyone repping Colts gear, but since Lamar went to Baltimore you see more of that gear than any other team other than the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Still a pretty large chunk of the country for our game.  Too bad those in Louisville can't see it, but congrats to all of those Bengals fans in Mississippi, Maine and eastern Montana.
Reply/Quote
Last time Ian and Charles opened for us...

Ian's ok, can't stand Davis, was over the moon that Trent Green replaced him for the playoff game in Tennessee.

Can we lobby CBS to give us more Kevin Harlan?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Holmes, Ohio
#1 team - Miami Dolphins
#2 team - LA Rams

Why Amish people, why?

Maybe there are only 2 fans in Amish County who have season tickets?
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2024, 03:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Like I thought, have to watch it afterwards on gamepass but that is okay. Just hope we start out with a win. Thanks Pally. Cool

I know a way that you can watch every Bengals game, any NFL/NCAA game or any sporting event for that matter(UFC,WWE,Pay per views, etc) no matter your location, for free. All you need is a good internet connection. 
I watch games on my phone when I'm not at home all the time. When I am home, especially on Sundays, I use a laptop with an HDMI input to move the game to my television. I have 2 laptops, so on Sundays, I'll have the Bengals game on my TV, another game on the 2nd laptop and a usually a game on my phone. I kicked Sunday ticket to the curb almost 20 yrs ago and stopped going to sports bars 15 yrs ago. I'm sure many here are aware of it, as it's no secret nowaday. Surely, if I can teach my soon to be 78 yr old father how to do it over the phone, anyone can lol. All you need is a device with an internet connection. I've been using it for 15 years with only occasional streaming issues. Send me a message on here if you're interested in learning how it works.

I hope that you're doing well Nate!
Tiger
[Image: Pics-Art-10-07-11-00-57-1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It's Lap and Dan for me again. Not sure if I will do the GDT, just got my blood pressure under control.. 2 minutes into the game and the couch coaches are already proclaiming the season is lost and they could out coach Zac...
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2024, 02:16 PM)SouthernStripes Wrote: I know a way that you can watch every Bengals game, any NFL/NCAA game or any sporting event for that matter(UFC,WWE,Pay per views, etc) no matter your location, for free. All you need is a good internet connection. 
I watch games on my phone when I'm not at home all the time. When I am home, especially on Sundays, I use a laptop with an HDMI input to move the game to my television. I have 2 laptops, so on Sundays, I'll have the Bengals game on my TV, another game on the 2nd laptop and a usually a game on my phone. I kicked Sunday ticket to the curb almost 20 yrs ago and stopped going to sports bars 15 yrs ago. I'm sure many here are aware of it, as it's no secret nowaday. Surely, if I can teach my soon to be 78 yr old father how to do it over the phone, anyone can lol. All you need is a device with an internet connection. I've been using it for 15 years with only occasional streaming issues. Send me a message on here if you're interested in learning how it works.

I hope that you're doing well Nate!
Tiger

We all know, it's called an illegal stream :)
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2024, 03:26 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: We all know, it's called an illegal stream :)

Maayyybe Ninja

All jokes aside, surprisingly, there are still many unaware, and if they are, unsure of how to use this service. While there are many sites out there providing these links, there's only a handful that can be trusted and are reliable with minimal, if any, buffering issues. My Dad had no idea what a VPN was lol. As a lifelong Bengals fan in NC, I know what's it's like trying to find a reliable source for Bengals games and just wanted to help anyone who may think that they can't watch a particular game. 

Tiger
[Image: Pics-Art-10-07-11-00-57-1.jpg]
Reply/Quote