Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 1 opponent-Patriots
(09-05-2024, 12:23 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I liked Sidy (one D) Sow coming out of the draft: he's 2 days shy of 9 years younger than me and Canadian, not to mention he's strong and has a great motor at G.

If he's out, may help the run D.

Well that explains the name......LMAO when is Canada gonna invade the US?  lol
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2024, 03:15 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Well that explains the name......LMAO when is Canada gonna invade the US?  lol

lol I'm guessing he is of African Heritage, as his first name (Sidy is his middle name) is Cheikhe and the Raptors used to have a... Sudanese? PF named Pape (pronounced, "Pop)," Sow

EDIT* Pape is from Senegal
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Tee is on the injury report

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
wow, I don't really believe Tee at this point
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2024, 06:06 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: wow, I don't really believe Tee at this point

I don't know about believing him, but he gets banged up fairly regularly.  The hamstring is just never goes away,  I believe he was a bit fragile at Clemson, too.

It's going to be risky for some team to give him 25 plus mil.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2024, 05:32 PM)pally Wrote: Tee is on the injury report

Hopefully he just felt tightness..
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2024, 08:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Let's hope so. There have been times before when a backup came in and we thought Trey would have a big game only for the backup to 
actually do better than a lot of starters against him which is kind of crazy. It would be cool if he can take advantage this time.

I think adding Rankins is going to mean a big year for BOTH Rankins and Hendrickson just by playing next to each other.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
so far no Tee at practice

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2024, 12:28 PM)pally Wrote: so far no Tee at practice

Love Tee but damn is he constantly dealing with something. Hamstring becoming an issue. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

No Jenkins either. 
Reply/Quote
Jenkins is out with a thumb injury requiring surgery

Tee was held out because of the hamstring.  Zac would not commit to him playing or not

Ja'Marr says he will play without a deal but again Za was non-committal about him playing

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2024, 01:24 PM)pally Wrote: Jenkins is out with a thumb injury requiring surgery

Tee was held out because of the hamstring.  Zac would not commit to him playing or not

Good God. Turned south on the injury front real quick. 
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2024, 12:35 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Love Tee but damn is he constantly dealing with something. Hamstring becoming an issue. 

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2024, 10:43 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I think adding Rankins is going to mean a big year for BOTH Rankins and Hendrickson just by playing next to each other.

They are old buddies too so they know each other's game from their Saints days. Also could see BJ Hill having a big year and 
Hubbard. Hubbard was hurt a lot of the year last year so hard to judge his game and Ossai looks good again and Murphy should
be back soon. I like our pass rush I just don't know how good our run Defense will be.

(09-06-2024, 01:24 PM)pally Wrote: Jenkins is out with a thumb injury requiring surgery

Ja'Marr says he will play without a deal but again Za was non-committal about him playing

That sucks about Kris Jenkins, damn. Whatever

Tee and those hammy injuries. Mellow
Reply/Quote
This just became a mismatch where the defense holding us enough and them running the shit out of the ball is a legit path to victory.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2024, 02:57 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: This just became a mismatch where the defense holding us enough and them running the shit out of the ball is a legit path to victory.

Lou Anarumo has to prove himself again.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2024, 01:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Tee and those hammy injuries. Mellow

100 million reasons for his hamstring to hurt at random times  Whatever  Smirk 
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2024, 03:01 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: 100 million reasons for his hamstring to hurt at random times  Whatever  Smirk 

Hammy issues tend to linger and was my biggest reason for not wanting to extend Tee for too much money besides the fact that 
we need to extend Chase much, much more than Tee. Cannot afford everyone and Tee has always had problems staying healthy 
and it could get even worse with Hammy issues.
Reply/Quote
Injury Report

Out
Kris Jenkins-thumb
Amarius Mims-pectoral

Doubtful
Tee Higgins

Questionable
Ja'Marr Chase

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (0-0)
OUT
G Sidy Sow, Ankle (DNP)

DOUBTFUL
No Players Listed

QUESTIONABLE
RB Antonio Gibson, Hip (LP)
T Vederian Lowe, Abdomen (LP)
LB Joshua Uche, Foot (FP)

Reply/Quote
Not for one second do I believe Tee is faking his injury.

I do think they are made of cheese and it’s the reason why we won’t guarantee the 2nd year to get his deal over the line.

Really reminds me of a player over here called Michael Owen all the talent in the world but once he did his hamstring the first time he was never right, still had a solid career like Tee will have but you’re always one play away from him going down again.
Reply/Quote