Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Patriots @ Bengals***
Why does this offense always throw to stationary targets—and usually 3 yards short of the 1st down?
Reply/Quote
watching a commercial it is what it is fits perfectly.
Reply/Quote
Zac is 2-8 in the first two games of the year? Win or lose today, once again this team is not ready to go game one.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pathetic.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 02:36 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: 31st ranked defense last year and they bring Lou back.   Offense underperforming yet again with a HS scheme.   This entire coaching staff across the board needs to go.  The team in imploding with me-first attitudes and now the inexperienced inept coaching staff has been figured out.

this^

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 02:40 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Belichick once kept Brady in a preseason game well into the 2nd half because he wasn't happy with how they were playing. But what did they know during those championship runs.

I would prefer Belichick over Taylor right now.
Reply/Quote
I have been preaching all preseason how this team was not prepared to start the season, and I got my ass ripped for complaining.
You get what you deserve.
Reply/Quote
How much time and money are we going to keep throwing at this line till they realize Pollack is ass. Ffs
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 02:40 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Aww yeah- running 20 yards down field on a 3rd and 3. ZT special.

But we run 5 yard patterns on 3rd and 9!
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 02:41 PM)Tony Wrote: We're 100% gonna get blown out by the pats

I said 21-10 earlier , now I think 28-7
Reply/Quote
baby steps can we get a first down
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 02:40 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Belichick once kept Brady in a preseason game well into the 2nd half because he wasn't happy with how they were playing. But what did they know during those championship runs.

It was because he was still trying to figure out exactly how much air to take out of the footballs.
Reply/Quote
Jay Tuefele is wondering what everyone else is doing
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 02:42 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I would prefer Belichick over Taylor right now.

Any day
Reply/Quote
Tufele playing like the best player on either side of the ball.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 02:42 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: But we run 5 yard patterns on 3rd and 9!

To a receiver who is stationary with 2 Lbs closing in.
Reply/Quote
How anyone can honestly believe that Zac Taylor is worthy of a HC job is beyond me.
Reply/Quote
Finally a good series
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
We knew the offense was gonna have to pick up the slack.

What we're witnessing right now is what happens when they don't.
Reply/Quote
NE stops itself. How kind.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote