Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Patriots @ Bengals***
Burrow can’t play better then this

Skill players need to get the hell in the damn game
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Most people tuck the ball when contact is going to happen. Tanner lifts his arm in the air.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bungles are back baby!
Reply/Quote
Stumblin, bumblin, fumblin
Reply/Quote
I'm very quickly becoming disinterested in the  NFL in general. Can't watch from home without paying out the ear and even the Bengals website radio broadcast stopped working. If I needed this kind of aggravation I'd pick an argument with my wife about my nasty habits.   Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Lol Hudson. Would not make another roster. How much cap space are we sitting on? DJ Reader would be nice.......
Reply/Quote
Dax can’t tackle
Reply/Quote
Making a bad team look good.
Reply/Quote
Wow, who would have thought always going after scrub TEs would hurt us. It’s not like every SB winner in recent years all have star TEs.
Reply/Quote
The tackling is awful.
Reply/Quote
Well that went to shit fast.
Reply/Quote
Bench Dax Hill

Reply/Quote
Wrap those legs dax
Reply/Quote
Someone needs to replace Dax.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Lou anarumo!!’ Love it.
Reply/Quote
Hill & Stone missing tackles.

Soft.
Reply/Quote
Lmao!!! The Bengals are just a comedy. All you can do is laugh at the creative ways we always find to screw up. My gosh.
Reply/Quote
Hill again
Reply/Quote
Our corners are missing tackles like a mofo against the run
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Same old team, can’t run the ball, can’t stop the run
Reply/Quote