Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Patriots @ Bengals***
We can’t beat Mike Jordan ?
Reply/Quote
Called that play a mile away. Not under center per usual. If on defense I would have just waited for that garbage out pass and swarm to it.. and as predicted like clockwork it happened. Bengals being their usual 1st week Bengals. Predictable play calling and lack of production on all 3 fronts. I know their not out of it yet but it’s been a tough watch so far.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 03:52 PM)Joelist Wrote: Take every pass plays short of the sticks out of the playbook.

And they insist on running it again and again
Reply/Quote
The big problem with these duds on weeks 1 and 2 every season is it wears down the legs of the defense. It's a long season, and they were everyone out in the first two weeks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 03:52 PM)Joelist Wrote: Take every pass plays short of the sticks out of the playbook.

Then there’d only be one page left
Reply/Quote
Okay Bengals need to come out of their usual early season hibernation and get going here. Not a lot of time left on the clock.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Good stop. We could use an explosive POSITIVE play.
Reply/Quote
Good job losing yards...
Reply/Quote
Everything I feared this off-season is true. Our defense didn’t get better, it got worse. Our o Line still sucks, besides Chase and Tee we have no play makers, and our running game is awful
Reply/Quote
And another solid Jones return....at least he held it this time
Reply/Quote
Charlie Jones is a bum.

Reply/Quote
....Charlie Jones ran in the wrong direction.

[Image: andrew-whitworth-with-a-nice-block-on-aj...-catch.gif]
Reply/Quote
And we got another badly played return by Jones.
Reply/Quote
Fire Charlie Jones into the ***** sun
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 03:51 PM)bengalrick Wrote: I wonder if Joey Chesnut can tackle?
Maybe if NE had an entire team full of Nathans
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 03:53 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Okay Bengals need to come out of their usual early season hibernation and get going here.  Not a lot of time left on the clock.

Yes. If they can score a TD before the 4th Qtr they have a chance. 
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 03:50 PM)Joelist Wrote: That was just a stupid play call. Yoshi never had a chance to get the first there - another pass short of the sticks. 

Uhhmmm...you realize he's supposed to have blockers?

If you really want to *****, the RB(Chase Brown, I think), lines up a foot or two in front of Burrow, tipping the D that it's not a run.

But yeah, seeing nothing out of Yoshi to indicate he's a starter in this league.  Done nothing all game.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 03:52 PM)Joelist Wrote: Take every pass play short of the sticks out of the playbook.

And every slow toss play that has averaged -2.7 yards in the course of his tenure. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Can’t believe with the sheer amount of players coming out of college every year that Charlie Jones, Irwin, Hudson…etc are our best options? Again all players who wouldn’t make another NFL team’s practice squads.
Reply/Quote
13-0 is not exactly an impossible score to comeback from but it feels like it is
Reply/Quote