Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Patriots @ Bengals***
We need a fast score and a stop to have a chance. I wouldn’t bet on it.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 04:21 PM)Whacked Wrote: Insult to injury - Stoolers are running away w it.

What a bad day

How do the Bengals come out so flat week one year after year. I don't understand
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 04:23 PM)Destro Wrote: With their backup QB, but we are doing poor because of.....?

Yuppp. Just an ugly day.
Reply/Quote
Let’s see some urgency! We need to score and fast.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That drive hurt, gave up over 6 minutes and a field goal. And after I said they were playing good right after the offense TD lol.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
That’s the ballgame
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 04:23 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: How do the Bengals come out so flat week one year after year. I don't understand

1-9 under Zac Taylor to start the season, that’s how
Reply/Quote
The high powered offense is held to 7 lousy points
Reply/Quote
That drive just killed us.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 04:23 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: How do the Bengals come out so flat week one year after year. I don't understand

ZT loves to spot the other team a few TD’s

These slow starts are BS for sure
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 04:23 PM)Whacked Wrote: Mixon - 119 rush yards w almost an entire 4th Q to play.
5.7 yard avg + a TD

lol

Some couldn't help but trash him every time a defender met him in the backfield 0.003 seconds after he got the handoff. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote

Because we don’t play our starters in preseason. Practice is not the same. Everyone looks good in TC when no one is pressuring qb and tacking
Reply/Quote
Man week 1 shouldn't be a must win and I guess in reality it's not. But we are looking at 0-2 pretty quick again.
Reply/Quote

They don't adequately prepare the 2-deep units in the preseason. This is really simple and predictable. 
Reply/Quote

Easy, ownership, coaches, players
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 04:23 PM)Destro Wrote: With their backup QB, but we are doing poor because of.....?

(09-08-2024, 04:23 PM)Whacked Wrote: Mixon - 119 rush yards w almost an entire 4th Q to play.
5.7 yard avg + a TD

lol

It might be coaching. It probably is. It is.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 04:24 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: The high powered offense is held to 7 lousy points

They had a decent D last year. I’m more worried about our horrible D. Making NE’s line look like HOFers. Defense should be ahead of the offense this early, and we’re not.
Reply/Quote
Zac is 37-44-1. Not good.
Reply/Quote
Chiefs are going to decimate us next week. Lol
Reply/Quote
Rankins has looked terrible, Trey may as well be out there on his own for the d-line.

It’s now or never we have to go quick here time to take some shots.
Reply/Quote