Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Patriots @ Bengals***
whiffing on tackles
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 04:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Write Belichick a blank check. If we’re not going to be an offensive team at least we won’t suck on defense.

As long as Mike Brown writes the checks it will always be either/or, save a very, very, VERY random season
Reply/Quote
this bengals offensive line is still very bad lol

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 04:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Write Belichick a blank check. If we’re not going to be an offensive team at least we won’t suck on defense.

Out coached by a rookie coach in his first game. It's going to be a long year. As long as Brown owns this team they will be losers
Reply/Quote
I quit. Enough. **** this joke of a franchise.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 04:44 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I'm thinking we have a broken burrow.

Yeah if his wrist is bothering him season is over. Browning won't do anything with this shit show Tobin and others have assembled.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Zac treats the first couple weeks of the regular season as preseason. SSDY.

Reply/Quote

I would love Belichick here, but I think there is a true zero chance that he could ever coexist with the Brown/Blackburn FO.

(09-08-2024, 04:45 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Not playing your guys in preseason is wasting a lot of chemistry time.

Yup, just unprepared looking and out coached.

[Image: andrew-whitworth-with-a-nice-block-on-aj...-catch.gif]
Reply/Quote
We ran the ball 12 times. That's not a winning gameplan when your quarterback is coming off a wrist injury.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 04:45 PM)ah5 Wrote: Is Joe burrow allergic to the pocket?

He is scared. He looks like Dalton in the pocket. Getting the shit beat out of him for years has ruined him. As soon as his first option is not there he starts ducking and then throws to the check down.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 04:44 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: If I were NE, I would take a shot downfield right now.

Yep. If we're going to lose, let's lose embarrassingly. 
Reply/Quote
Can we just forfeit next week's game and not risk any injuries? It will be less embarrassing too.
Reply/Quote
Ballgame.

This was not hard to figure.

We are soft. We are predictable. We miss tackles.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 04:45 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Burrow is the highest paid average player in history

Not ready to blame Burrow.  He can only do so much with what Brown gives him to work with.
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow……Greg Cook 2.0
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 04:45 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Lol.....Mike Brown will never learn.  I'm 55, and I hope to be around for another 25-30 years.  I'll bet 5 of those years right now Cincinnati will not win a Super Bowl while I'm still around.

How do we collect?
Reply/Quote
Not even bothered about the result now.

If Burrow who’s barely thrown deep and is swelling like that we are ******.

When have you ever thought he wouldn’t get the job done even going 90 yards with time on the clock?

Very very worrying.
Reply/Quote
Trying to strip the ball giving up 2-3 more yards instead of just tackling the guy.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 04:48 PM)Brandon00151 Wrote: Can we just forfeit next week's game and not risk any injuries? It will be less embarrassing too.

Can we call in the loss and rest our players? Apparently, they need rest and practice.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 04:48 PM)fisherscatfan Wrote: He is scared. He looks like Dalton in the pocket. Getting the shit beat out of him for years has ruined him. As soon as his first option is not there he starts ducking and then throws to the check down.

Didn't Palmer warn him that staying in Cincinnati would ruin his career??
Reply/Quote