Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Patriots @ Bengals***
(09-08-2024, 05:06 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: That’s because the scrub wide receivers aren’t good enough to get open with ******* Taylor’s pass play designs.  It’s always been Zac’s weakness and now Taylor is going to handicap Burrow until Burrow forces a trade or Taylor finishes what he started which is physically break Burrow.  All of the “haters” were absolutely correct trying to convince Burrow to not play for Mike Brown.

Funny how Mahomes and Brady have had success with average (scrub) receivers.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 05:07 PM)matmaven Wrote: Burrow did not play well. Check down, check down, check down. No real pocket presence. Certainly didn’t look like a top 5 QB.

What is this “pocket” of which you write? The Bengals’ offensive line is incapable of creating one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
LMAO
(09-08-2024, 05:05 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: And we find out which millionaire gets a coupon for jewelry.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 05:07 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Sixteen points is good defense in the NFL.

They allowed NE to run at will, and control the clock all day. It’s just as much on Lou as anyone else.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 05:07 PM)matmaven Wrote: Burrow did not play well. Check down, check down, check down. No real pocket presence. Certainly didn’t look like a top 5 QB.

How the **** can he make his scrub wide receivers get open? He can’t block for himself and he sure as hell isn’t designing this shitty pop Warner style offense.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 05:07 PM)lone bengal Wrote: I knew the run D wouldn’t be great but mauled by a patchwork line , they started Micheal Jordan for Christ sakes. I’m sick of this offensive line playing bad we’ve instead a ton up front have huge guys can’t move anyone. The play calling was a joke on 3 occasions we ran routes short of the sticks , one play was on 4th and 2.

We had to run that because we were too close to the line to gain to run the patented QB draw from shotgun.
Reply/Quote

He isn’t. He’s a legend here, but in the real world, he’s not a top 5 QB. Mix in his fragility and he’s barely top 10.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I hope you guys cooled down with the Iosivas hype. He isnt anywhere near a decent 2nd wr option if Chase or Tee get hurt

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 05:08 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Funny how Mahomes and Brady have had success with average (scrub) receivers.

Better coaches and far superior players. Burrow has no claim to be mentioned with those guys.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 05:10 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: He isn’t. He’s a legend here, but in the real world, he’s not a top 5 QB. Mix in his fragility and he’s barely top 10.

he was universally top 5 until this game made people too emotional

Reply/Quote

Didn’t say he played well. But it was enough to win if either TE hold onto the ball. He looked his best when he was throwing to Chase. Go figure.

Reply/Quote
Bill Belichick could run a better defense in his sleep. Just sayin’.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 05:07 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Karras and Cappa were never big name players. They were always slightly above average. And now theyre older

OBJr is decent. Volson is still trash.

Sure they were, your also forgetting Collin’s.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 05:08 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Funny how Mahomes and Brady have had success with average (scrub) receivers.

Funny how Brady and Mahomes played for Belichek and Reid. Both also had a better o-line and an ownership group that held their players and coaches responsible.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 05:08 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: How the **** does Lou get a pass? 31st ranked d last year and 140+ on the ground to a scrub offense. Terrible coverage, horrible tackling, just plain uninspiring football.

I saw a good gameplan today I’m Ngl

Lou didn’t make Dax Hill miss 2 drive stopping tackles

Lou sent more 1st and 2nd down pressure than he’s ever done before all because he knew we couldn’t stop the run, and the players still couldn’t stop the run. Dudes missing tackles, dudes making good contact then getting driven all the way back past the 1st even if the 1st down was 5 yards away.

Just trash
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 05:06 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: youre not gonna get rid of front office people. thats the family business. Tobin is practically family to the Browns

I hate some of my family, wouldn’t stop me
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 05:07 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Sixteen points is good defense in the NFL.

Not when that team is Ne: Brisset, no wr or anyone good.
Reply/Quote
No bueno
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2024, 05:12 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Sure they were, your also forgetting Collin’s.

Karras and Cappa were NEVER big name. Never close to sniffing pro bowls

Collins was coming off leg injuries and was signed at a value discount

Reply/Quote
Where was Burton?
Reply/Quote