Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions
(09-10-2024, 11:09 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Both guys have elite athleticism. 

Let's get Chase Brown the ball in space and see what he can do. We don't even attempt it. 

Not the same thing as saying they are two of the fastest players in the NFL. 
Reply/Quote
This team needs a spark so badly.  Chase's body language says to me that he doesn't want to be out there.  Tee likely won't be out there much this season as this is his 6th hamstring injury of his career.  That issue is only going to get worse, not better.
Wasted most of the offseason worrying about contracts and money with Tee, Trey and Chase.

I'd rather see crazy-ass Burton out there doing something then Irwin, Yoshi, or Jones.  Those guys aren't game changers at all.  I'm surprised Irwin is still in the league at 28.  I would've rather kept Boyd.

Then there's the issue of Burrow.  How's the wrist?  Can he sling it down the field without causing trouble?  
I thought it was concerning that they wouldn't even try against the Pats.  

Maybe they'll get crazy by running the ball and using play-action?
Doubtful, but ZT better try something new because the old tricks against the Chiefs won't work this year.

Andy Reid is going to make us pay on Sunday.  I think the Chiefs will be all over us and it won't stop until the final whistle.  
They run it down our throats all game.  
Chiefs 31
Bengals 7
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
27-24 Bengals

No, I’m not on drugs.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2024, 11:41 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Chase's body language says to me that he doesn't want to be out there.

Based on the post game interview, I think Chase's body language demonstrated he was upset about not getting more targets.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27 Chiefs 24. Chiefs drink the Burrow is cooked kool-aid and force him to beat them with his arm. Expect Burrow to bounce back from an average week 1 performance vs the Chief's 28th ranked pass defense.
Reply/Quote
Not likely to beat KC in their back yard. It is a major problem this team takes 4-5 games to wake up. By then the season is gone.
Reply/Quote
I'd like to think we get our shit together this weekend.
Reply/Quote
This board is gonna go nuts because the Bengals WILL beat the Chiefs on Sunday (and in the AFCCG later this year). One of my theories for the poor showing by the boys in orange Sunday was that the whole team was looking ahead to the Chiefs. Sure, they gameplanned for the Patriots, but I'm betting they took some time and focus away from NE to get a jump on the Chiefs since the Chiefs have a few extra days to prepare for us. Not to excuse the Bengals poor performance Sunday, but it's one of the reasons I fully expect us to show up in KC and leave town with the W.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2024, 09:47 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Was that Alex Morgan's final game for USWNT?

No, local team here in Lexington. Was a fun time.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2024, 10:39 AM)Timanky12 Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/espn-nfl-analyst-dan-orlovsky-nothing-special-about-the-bengals/ar-AA1qjyjW?ocid=socialshare&cvid=a8ab7785a652403ffb9d664c70b24418&ei=107

Article from espn, 

[img]blob:https://thebengalsboard.com/e743779c-4721-465b-9f7f-653dc25f7531[/img]
Reply/Quote
I predict a slaughter. Chiefs 42, Bengals 13.
Reply/Quote
I can’t figure out how to post an article, all I can do is the link. Anyone out there that can help me?
Reply/Quote
I think we come out of it with an "encouraging loss" and declare that we're going to be fine because we can win the division easily and we aren't worried about playing KC/Buffalo/Baltimore/Miami etc on the road once we hit our stride in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2024, 12:28 PM)PhilHos Wrote: This board is gonna go nuts because the Bengals WILL beat the Chiefs on Sunday (and in the AFCCG later this year). One of my theories for the poor showing by the boys in orange Sunday was that the whole team was looking ahead to the Chiefs. Sure, they gameplanned for the Patriots, but I'm betting they took some time and focus away from NE to get a jump on the Chiefs since the Chiefs have a few extra days to prepare for us. Not to excuse the Bengals poor performance Sunday, but it's one of the reasons I fully expect us to show up in KC and leave town with the W.

I mentioned that in another thread. 

I think they saved a lot of stuff for the Chiefs on offense. They went vanilla against the Pats. AT LEAST that's what im holding on to... 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2024, 02:18 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I mentioned that in another thread. 

I think they saved a lot of stuff for the Chiefs on offense. They went vanilla against the Pats. AT LEAST that's what im holding on to... 

Works for me. lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

You don’t go vanilla when you have a chance to win an NFL game, that’s stupidity.
Reply/Quote
Sums up our chances in a nutshell....again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWDkSQc_U9A

Cheifs have...

Better Quarterback
Better Skills Group
Better Coaching
Better Secondary
Better Punting

Better everything. Everything we can do, they can do better.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2024, 11:43 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: 27-24 Bengals

No, I’m not on drugs.

You should be, lol
Reply/Quote

Sounds like the Reds, sweep the LA Dodgers, Atlanta Braves, NY Yankees, but can’t beat the cellar dwellers.  Maybe they were saving stuff too? Lol
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2024, 12:28 PM)PhilHos Wrote: This board is gonna go nuts because the Bengals WILL beat the Chiefs on Sunday (and in the AFCCG later this year). One of my theories for the poor showing by the boys in orange Sunday was that the whole team was looking ahead to the Chiefs. Sure, they gameplanned for the Patriots, but I'm betting they took some time and focus away from NE to get a jump on the Chiefs since the Chiefs have a few extra days to prepare for us. Not to excuse the Bengals poor performance Sunday, but it's one of the reasons I fully expect us to show up in KC and leave town with the W.

idk how you do it man.

Let me have what you're smoking. 
Reply/Quote