Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals at Super Bowl Champ Kansas City Predictions
(09-10-2024, 02:53 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: idk how you do it man.

Let me have what you're smoking. 

It’s all legal now, lol
Reply/Quote
Nobody has mentioned these possibilities

Bengals beat Chiefs after Ravens lost to Chiefs, and maybe Browns and Steelers lose to Chiefs, so Bengals would be 1-0 and rest of AFC North 0-1 this season against The Chiefs.

Perine makes big plays to beat Bengals, maybe even a key touchdown. Chiefs were getting Perine into action Week One right way. Unlike Broncos, Chiefs added Perine to use him. He got action like Chiefs #2 HB in Week One, so he will get opportunities to help beat his old team Bengals.

Long Shot Bet : Kelce on the field is shocked as Taylor Swift marries Mike Brown during the game in Guest Owners Luxury Box during the game in a surprise wedding halftime show.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I think Burrow bounces back, but not enough to pull out the win...

Chiefs - 31
Bengals - 28
Reply/Quote
They had so many glaring issues, no way its getting fixed in a week.

Chiefs-41
Bengals-13
Reply/Quote
Higgins and Mims are both on the rehab field along with

Myles Murphy
Kris Jenkins
DJ Ivey
Brad Robbins
McKinnley Jackson

Kris Jenkins and Logan Wilson are in street clothes.  It is assumed that Wilson is getting a vet day but a photo shows him with a sleeve on his left leg.

Hudson also dealing with an injury

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
38 -28 Bengals Burrow loves being the villain
Reply/Quote
And here comes another Bengals defensive player taunting the Chiefs before the Bengals go to Arrowhead:

"Bengals cornerback Cam Taylor-Britt did not mince words Wednesday when asked about the qualities that Worthy adds to Kansas City's offense.

"Speed, that's about it," Taylor-Britt told reporters. "He can run straight -- run jet sweeps and just run straight. He can't do too much else, so that's about it." "

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/41233273/bengals-cam-taylor-britt-says-xavier-worthy-fast-it
Reply/Quote
Chefs 27
Bungles 13
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not going to be pretty I don’t think.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2024, 03:28 PM)kevin Wrote: Long Shot Bet :  Kelce on the field is shocked as Taylor Swift marries Mike Brown during the game in Guest Owners Luxury Box during the game in a surprise wedding halftime show.

is this gramps alternate account
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2024, 03:55 PM)pally Wrote: Higgins and Mims are both on the rehab field along with

Myles Murphy
Kris Jenkins
DJ Ivey
Brad Robbins
McKinnley Jackson

Kris Jenkins and Logan Wilson are in street clothes.  It is assumed that Wilson is getting a vet day but a photo shows him with a sleeve on his left leg.

Hudson also dealing with an injury

His injury is embarassment
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2024, 03:27 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: 38 -28 Bengals Burrow loves being the villain

if we win, we have the same marvin lewis "play poorly against competition you should beat" head coach in zac taylor. Major motivation issues, it's a lose lose to me lol
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2024, 05:44 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: if we win, we have the same marvin lewis "play poorly against competition you should beat" head coach in zac taylor. Major motivation issues, it's a lose lose to me lol

Nobody is perfect through an entire schedule except the 07 Pats even they had a slip up in the SB. A bad Raven team nearly upset them in the regular season.
Reply/Quote
I think it'll be alot like last seasons 2nd game. We will keep it close but it won't quite be enough and we will lose by one score. Week 3 will be a must win yet again.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2024, 02:53 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: idk how you do it man.

Let me have what you're smoking. 

Since we drafted Joe Burrow, we have ALWAYS played the Chiefs tough. Even with Browning at QB, the game was close with us leading 17-13 at the half before losing 25-17. That's only an 8 point difference. 

Yes, we looked like shit last week. But, I'd be very surprised if we still look like shit against the Chiefs. You better believe the Chiefs get up for every game against Cincy adn you just know Bengals coaches and players were looking at this game BEFORE the one against New England.

Sure, we may lose, but it's going to be close nonetheless and I just have this feeling that we will win and it'll probably be by a last minute McPherson FG in OT. Don't need to be smoking anything. It's just not being a doom-and-gloomer, that's all. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2024, 06:31 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Since we drafted Joe Burrow, we have ALWAYS played the Chiefs tough. Even with Browning at QB, the game was close with us leading 17-13 at the half before losing 25-17. That's only an 8 point difference. 

Yes, we looked like shit last week. But, I'd be very surprised if we still look like shit against the Chiefs. You better believe the Chiefs get up for every game against Cincy adn you just know Bengals coaches and players were looking at this game BEFORE the one against New England.

Sure, we may lose, but it's going to be close nonetheless and I just have this feeling that we will win and it'll probably be by a last minute McPherson FG in OT. Don't need to be smoking anything. It's just not being a doom-and-gloomer, that's all. ThumbsUp

Okay, I'll believe with you. 

I remember posting the same "no chance" video in the regular season in '21. 
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2024, 02:18 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I mentioned that in another thread. 

I think they saved a lot of stuff for the Chiefs on offense. They went vanilla against the Pats. AT LEAST that's what im holding on to... 

I'm just gonna go with this and try to be positive.
Reply/Quote
Bengals vs Chiefs is usually a coinflip game. I expect this will continue that. Let's assume the coin lands on Money Mac's side and he kicks a GWFG as time expires to give the Bengals a 30-28 win.
Reply/Quote
They are about to beat our ass

May not even watch it honestly

I’m going to be at work at 2 so I’ll know if i need to record it by 130 lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2024, 09:56 PM)Housh Wrote: They are about to beat our ass

May not even watch it honestly

I’m going to be at work at 2 so I’ll know if i need to record it by 130 lol

The game is at 4:25. Might just record it anyway. We play the Chiefs tough, so I doubt they kick our ass. I think it will be close, but still a L.
Reply/Quote