Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Positive, but realistic takes
Burrow gets his head together and processes like the Joe of old.

KC had trouble guarding 2 quality TE's in their opener, they limit Gisecki but Erick All makes an impact with key catches.

Burton leaves the witness protection program and has 5 receptions.

Ossai turns it on and provides multiple pressures and one sack.

Bengals commit no turnovers.

Fell free to offer more.

Reply/Quote
I just want to see Joe look like Joe regardless of the outcome... but starting 0-2 this season is such a punch in the gut.

I'd like to see Andrei Iosivas have a good game so much chatter that he's going to be good in the slot... now he needs to prove he can be reliable.

Chase Brown needs to show up out of the backfield today.

Defense as a whole needs to tackle... bad feeling Pacheco will go 80+ 2 TD's on us today.
[Image: 274466608_10158743148308176_802682179485...e=66EA8437]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 01:36 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I just want to see Joe look like Joe regardless of the outcome... but starting 0-2 this season is such a punch in the gut.

I'd like to see Andrei Iosivas have a good game so much chatter that he's going to be good in the slot... now he needs to prove he can be reliable.

Chase Brown needs to show up out of the backfield today.

Defense as a whole needs to tackle... bad feeling Pacheco will go 80+ 2 TD's on us today.

Which of these are you calling?   Got to make a take for this thread (and it cant be Pacheco running down our throats).  Positive Bengals takes only.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 01:38 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Which of these are you calling?   Got to make a take for this thread (and it cant be Pacheco running down our throats).  Positive Bengals takes only.

I got my Burrow Jersey on so I'll roll with Burrow putting up 250+ and 2 TD's... need to see that our Franchise QB still has it. 
[Image: 274466608_10158743148308176_802682179485...e=66EA8437]
Reply/Quote
Defense tackles much better but still struggles against kc.

We get a running game going as well as getting the backs involved in the passing game.

Punter keeps it rolling with the long punts.

Jamarr chase touchdown.
Reply/Quote
- Rehkow keeps booming punts

- All scores his first NFL touchdown

- Moss runs for 100+ yards
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It’s gonna be 1 way ass play but at least KC is gonna look good doing it

And Chase may have a good game
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Hi. I'm going to be watching today. The Bengals treating the first 2 or 3 games of the season like an extended preseason is getting kind of old. It would be nauseating to see them get curb-stomped by the Chiefs today even though my sister and her family (who live in Shawnee, KS) would love it. Hopefully, they bring their A game and Ja'Marr has a couple of big TDs.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 02:23 PM)Housh Wrote: It’s gonna be 1 way ass play but at least KC is gonna look good doing it

And Chase may have a good game

Follow the rules, Housh.

Make a solid positive take.  

[Image: giphy.webp]

Reply/Quote
Bengals rushes for 150+ yards

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
We're in the whites instead of those gaudy orange things they wore last week. Burrow has no problem finding and hitting the ope receivers
Reply/Quote
Bengals tackle on defense and Joe starts cooking.
Reply/Quote
Bengals win, somehow - someway.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 02:08 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: - Rehkow keeps booming punts

- All scores his first NFL touchdown

- Moss runs for 100+ yards

I actually meant:

- Burrow fumbles which leads to a KC TD

- McPherson misses an extra point kick

- Some rookie gets a pass interference call which sets up a KC winning FG

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 01:31 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Burrow gets his head together and processes like the Joe of old.

KC had trouble guarding 2 quality TE's in their opener, they limit Gisecki but Erick All makes an impact with key catches.

Burton leaves the witness protection program and has 5 receptions.

Ossai turns it on and provides multiple pressures and one sack.

Bengals commit no turnovers.

Fell free to offer more.

Burrow played better - check

TEs showed up.  Went to All once... be nice to see him get involved more, especially if Gesicki is going to drop key passes.

Burton had one target.  Averaging 45 yds per reception.  But lets stick with Irwin...

Ossai seemed to get pressure at time but not enough for my hot take.

Joe gave up the Fumble 6, still has the happy feet.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 03:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: Bengals tackle on defense and Joe starts cooking.

Both were better.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 01:44 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I got my Burrow Jersey on so I'll roll with Burrow putting up 250+ and 2 TD's... need to see that our Franchise QB still has it. 

WINNER!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 03:51 PM)Sled21 Wrote: We're in the whites instead of those gaudy orange things they wore last week. Burrow has no problem finding and hitting the ope receivers

This was a winning take.

Reply/Quote
I honestly don’t think we will win a div game this year. So far this season I’m just not seeing it. 2 AFC loses to start the season, meanwhile Pitt just trucks along winning without a freakin QB. Absolutely hate our division.
Reply/Quote
We have 1 of the best teams in the NFL. If Burrow remains healthy this might be our year. We are built like Peyton Manning's old colt teams we struggle stopping the run but compensate by rushing the passer and forcing turnovers.
Reply/Quote