Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
Well 16 - 10 is not bad. They do look a lot better but issues remain.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 06:55 PM)Joelist Wrote: Well 16 - 10 is not bad. They do look a lot better but issues remain.

confidence is all they need to win
Reply/Quote
Not going to win. Fgs will haunt like walks.
Reply/Quote
Made no sense for delay of game there, but they made it in half. Definitely looking better than last week for sure
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Bengals won TOP 15:30 to 14:30. Using TE passes kinda like runs is part of this.
Reply/Quote
Can’t waste 2 turnovers. Offense needs to pick it up in the 2nd half. Would like to see much less Irwin.

Reply/Quote
Gee coach..did two turnovers affect the score?  NO..The other side scored more points..  Hilarious  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
We scored 10 points off of turnovers.
Reply/Quote
chase brown 2 carries 13 yards, why? that is his role, 4 carries 25 yard?
Reply/Quote
There were some disappointments but overall I can't complain about going into the half up.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 06:49 PM)samhain Wrote: Ted Nugent wrote a song about that play on Hendrickson.

Wang Dang Sweet Poontang ???
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
I'll take more TEs and less Irwin in the second half, please.
Reply/Quote
We stopped Alan because of 2 turnovers, wouldn’t hold my breathe that we get 2 more turnovers in 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 06:55 PM)Joelist Wrote: Well 16 - 10 is not bad. They do look a lot better but issues remain.

NGL, I am kinda surprised.

Issues do remain. No running game, porous O line. Defense looks good today tho.
Reply/Quote
We are taking what defense is giving to us with the TE. After last week we should be happy
Reply/Quote
Better than I expected. I called 34-7 chiefs, glad Im wrong(thus far)
Reply/Quote
Happy to see the D show up.
Reply/Quote
Happy KC didn’t score before half, then get the ball back. They are good at that.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 06:58 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: We stopped Alan because of 2 turnovers, wouldn’t hold my breathe that we get 2 more turnovers in 2nd half.

Who’s Alan

Reply/Quote
I don't know if the NFL apologized to Giescki, but a few Bengals fans may want to.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote