Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
Love the use of the TEs.

KC doing a good job of rolling coverage to Chase. But, would.love to see some kind of scheme/effort to try and get Chase amped and more involved with this thing.

But, if KC defense keeps dictating that away,, TEs and more rushing the ball please.

Big ask for this defense to keep KCs offense in check the rest of the game. Bengals O gonna need to keep sustaining and scoring (TDs please).
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 07:05 PM)grampahol Wrote: Alan and KC looks exactly alike except for the a, l, a, n, k and c.. Other than that I can't tell the difference.   

I do have fat fingers, but that is hard to do
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 07:02 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I want to know how KC went to Alan though

If you can't get Alan to KC,  then KC must go to Alan.
Reply/Quote
Alan got 2 yards on the first run play
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 07:00 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: Solid half. offense needs to step it up. They’re completely taking chase away

How much is that is bc Chase missed the preseason?
Did you know out of all the doggos, Shih Tzu's have one of the closest genetic relationships to the wolf?
Reply/Quote
damn worthy is fast.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 07:09 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Alan got 2 yards on the first run play

And a nickname is born.
Reply/Quote
We need to run that screen play w Chase Brown !!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 07:09 PM)BengalB Wrote: How much is that is bc Chase missed the preseason?

A lot.
Reply/Quote
5 yards every run -- FLAG, defense holding. 1st down.
Reply/Quote
Hilton was held on the Worthy play.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 07:10 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: damn worthy is fast.

CTB ain't worried about him
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Jesus, they don’t call holding on KC but call it on us
Reply/Quote
Calling holding on our DT but not the guy holding Hendrickson every play...
Reply/Quote
Worst line in NFL

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 07:07 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: I do have fat fingers, but that is hard to do

Fat fingers..The last refuge of people who can't type very good..  Tongue
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 07:07 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Like to see Hill return this half.

DOwngraded to out.
Reply/Quote
Zack Carter is getting blown off the ball
Reply/Quote
100+ yards are on ground given up & counting
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 07:10 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Jesus, they don’t call holding on KC but call it on us

They never do. Doesn't matter who they play. They allow them to hold all day long.
Did you know out of all the doggos, Shih Tzu's have one of the closest genetic relationships to the wolf?
Reply/Quote