Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Bengals WILL climb to 2-2
Bengals will not kiss play-off hopes good-bye with an 0-3 start. They will go to 1-2 and then 2-2. They will put themselves back in position to win the AFC North.

In a few weeks, 2-2. This team has football wins in it ready to bust lose.

GO BENGALS

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Great to hear!!! .500 awesome
Reply/Quote
I agree. Based on the performance against the Chiefs the Bengals should beat the Commanders and Panthers.

That being said, the slow starts and having to dig ourselves out of a hole every still sucks. It would be great to compete for the 1 Seed for once, which becomes very difficult starting 0 - 2 (eg. we would need to win 3 more games than KC to get the 1 Seed since they have the head to head tie breaker.)
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2024, 08:16 PM)kevin Wrote: Bengals will not kiss play-off hopes good-bye with an 0-3 start.  They will go to 1-2 and then 2-2.   They will put themselves back in position to win the AFC North.  

In a few weeks, 2-2.   This team has football wins in it ready to bust lose.

GO BENGALS

Tiger

I thought you predicted 3-1 at worse to start year, 2-2 is nice to get back yes but those 2 losses in conference will be haunting us, still long hit climb and Andy Dalton in 2 week could be upset waiting to happen in Carolina..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals have an easy schedule.

With what we have seen so far, they are the team that is capable of winning every week (the team that made back to back afc championships games).
Their defense is returning to form.

They will make the playoffs if they stay healthy.

Time will tell if they stay healthy and finally finsh a season off.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Absolutely true. The bandwagon will roll back into town and people will act like they’d never left lol. That’s ok, let em.

*Man, this is my 1000th post? How the ffff… I had big plans for this post. Ah well, I’ll leave it here and let it marinate whodey-style
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2024, 08:16 PM)kevin Wrote: Bengals will not kiss play-off hopes good-bye with an 0-3 start.  They will go to 1-2 and then 2-2.   They will put themselves back in position to win the AFC North.  

In a few weeks, 2-2.   This team has football wins in it ready to bust lose.

GO BENGALS

Tiger

Exactly. When you get to 5-2, does it matter if you started 0-2 or 2-0. It's a long season, people need to chill. Starting to think some of you have gone the way of Steeler nation and get your identity from bragging your team won at the water cooler.
Reply/Quote
Now we go on a run Eagles might be our next loss.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2024, 11:55 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I thought you predicted 3-1 at worse to start year, 2-2 is nice to get back yes but those 2 losses in conference will be haunting us, still long hit climb and Andy Dalton in 2 week could be upset waiting to happen in Carolina..
It's not as bad as Bengals slow starts losing early to a Pittsburgh or Cleveland AFC North Game.   Bengals could climb to 2-2, and be starting to play like a good team when they take on The AFC North Teams.  Win the AFC North, and you don't have to worry about Wild Card spot. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote