I don't know
7.41%
4 7.41%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Washington Game Prediction Thread
Got a feeling we get burnt on the ground, that’s always a danger. Hopefully can shut that down and the offence and find their groove. Bengals 31-23
Reply/Quote
31-17 & if Tee plays then Chase has a big game.
Reply/Quote
I believe we'll finally get all our crap in one sock for this game, kinda. But we'll give them a ton of yards rushing early. So it's not gonna be a total blowout.

Bengals - 30

Skins - 20
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'll stick to what I said earlier - we win and the prediction special is the offense ices the game.

Now to go root for the Giants, Chargers and Cowboys to win.
Reply/Quote
I think it's going to be similar to the Pats game. I imagine Washington is going to run over us but we'll mostly lock it down in the red zone. Offense will do a little better but still struggle throughout. We play better overall and don't have the costly turnovers, winning 20-15.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2024, 01:54 PM)Joelist Wrote: I'll stick to what I said earlier - we win and the prediction special is the offense ices the game.

Now to go root for the Giants, Chargers and Cowboys to win.

Looks like we'll have to settle for one out of three, and from the least likely team of the three, too.  
Reply/Quote
Don’t lose and you don’t have to root for others to lose. Inexcusable to lose to the Pats.
Reply/Quote
Dalton is tearing it up in Carolina with 3 TD's so far. I expect no less from "him".

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2024, 07:04 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Dalton is tearing it up in Carolina with 3 TD's so far. I expect no less from "him".

We will be overlooking Washington (like we overlooked New England) - in fear of the incoming red rifle game. I might actually lol if we're 0-4.
Reply/Quote
Did Dalton find a time machine and get his 2015 self? Dude is on fire right now. I hope that he has a bad Andy day against us next week.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2024, 07:21 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Did Dalton find a time machine and get his 2015 self? Dude is on fire right now. I hope that he has a bad Andy day against us next week.

In the Andy thread I said I hoped he was getting it all out of his system today and next week we'll hopefully get Thursday-night-versus-Cleveland Andy.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2024, 07:09 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We will be overlooking Washington (like we overlooked New England) - in fear of the incoming red rifle game. I might actually lol if we're 0-4.

I saw them a little last week and was surprised they looked like a decent squad except for terrible QB play. Should still be a suspect run defense but I guess you have to run for that to matter. Also they lost Thielen and it looked like Dalton wasn't as effective after he left but that did have them up 2 scores at that point.
Reply/Quote
Bengals win but fail to cover. 24-20.
Reply/Quote
Gonna be a tougher game than some people think but in the end I think we pull away and we by 10.

Bengals 34

Redskins 24
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2024, 07:21 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Did Dalton find a time machine and get his 2015 self? Dude is on fire right now. I hope that he has a bad Andy day against us next week.

90% chance Brad starts a Dalton's Hog thread next week because of it.   Ninja

[Image: pablo-narcos.gif]
Reply/Quote
Congrats I guess to the four anonymous people who picked Washington. No one posted a winning score for them but you know who you are ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote