Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stoolers Stains & Rat Turds games
And Dallas loses. Makes tomorrow nights game even more critical - as in must win to have any realistic shot at postseason.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bad day for football
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2024, 06:36 PM)Joelist Wrote: Chargers were through when Herbert went out. And then the Stealers also had Bosa leave early - so another lucky game. Why don't WE ever get these kind of lucky matchups?

Dallas is just imploding right now. Good job Giants.

Meanwhile we have a must win game tomorrow night.

I won’t deny that the Steelers had some luck, but dude … they limited the Chargers to -5 yards in the second half.  I don’t care how many backups the Chargers had in there; when the defense effectively GAINS yards from an offense for an an entire half, you gotta admit that’s impressive.  
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2024, 08:59 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I won’t deny that the Steelers had some luck, but dude … they limited the Chargers to -5 yards in the second half.  I don’t care how many backups the Chargers had in there; when the defense effectively GAINS yards from an offense for an an entire half, you gotta admit that’s impressive.  

Undoubtedly, -5 yards is impressive (almost seemed like Kenny Picket was on LAC). 

I heard that LAC had to set a record for the most 1st Rounders not to finish a game:

Herbert
Slater
Alt
Bosa

I will say I was salty when the Bengals passed on Fuatanu for Mims, but I heard Troy is done for the year 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote