Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[New Responsive Theme]
I started working on a new theme a few months back to replace the current mobile theme...but it got put on the shelf because I just didn't have the time. I've started working on it again, and it's currently about 85-90% finished. It's meant to be fully responsive and optimized to work on all devices. If all goes well, and it works as expected, it may eventually become the board's default theme, with a light version as well.

If you guys could check it out and give me your feedback, especially if you notice any issues, it would be greatly appreciated.

You can view the responsive theme by going to the theme selector at the bottom right corner of the board and selecting 'Responsive' or by using this link

When you want to return to the theme you were using, just find the paintbrush icon at the bottom right of the responsive theme and select your theme or use this link for default - this link for dark. 

Thanks, BJ
Reply/Quote
Looks great. And it let me rep you, which i haven’t been able to do since the latest update. Joe
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Ah, this is a breath of fresh air. This is nicely implemented. Well done.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Nice. Good work !!
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 04:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Looks great. And it let me rep you, which i haven’t been able to do since the latest update. Joe

Thanks...and yeah, the old mobile theme was pretty outdated. 
Reply/Quote
Thank you.
Reply/Quote
Oh very jazzy.

Not just the FO updating their shit LOL
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 05:20 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Oh very jazzy.

Not just the FO updating their shit LOL

He is now part of the FO.
Reply/Quote