[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Shit.

[Image: pablo-narcos.gif]
Reply/Quote
7-14 soon

Flipping Bungles
Reply/Quote
Missed kick and wasyed 2 downs with punk ass passes.......Thats on Zac for wasting those dows=ns
-Housh
Reply/Quote
So much for this team EVER really giving its fans something to cheer about. No Lombardis, no complete games in anyones memory, the list goes on.
Reply/Quote
The buffalo/ jags game was a backup, in case this game was a blow out. Looks like it’s the other way around.
Reply/Quote
Well based on Wash first drive, offense can’t afford any miscues.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
And the Bills looking like a real football team. Take note Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 09:43 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Stop. Throwing. Behind. The. Line. Of. Scrimmage.

Hallmark of the team. Legend has it, we once gained 1.4 yards on one.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Evan McPherson is so overrated I swear
Reply/Quote
how do you line up on the left hash and miss left? The **** are you doing. You don't have a nickname ever again. Quit practicing on your range and start practicing your accuracy. 

Didn't he go like 20/20 in the playoffs or something insane rookie year? We wont' make the SB again with this below average shit.
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 09:45 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Thanks for the big game loss recap ABC.  I think we forgot about those.  Tongue

The opening night of PBS back in 2000 was a pre-season game against the Bears.  The Bengals brass thought it would be a good idea to show fans the "highlights" of SB XXIII.  Still shaking my head over that one.
Reply/Quote
All kickers should be English or Australian.

I will die on this hill.
Reply/Quote
Well the first drive was fun.

Reply/Quote
When will the pull those line of scrimmage passes out of the play book. They don’t work for us.
Reply/Quote
more 3 receiver sets with iosivias they cant stop the run or the pass with Tee healthy
Reply/Quote