Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(MNF) Week 3 GameDay Thread - Commanders @ Bengals***
(Yesterday, 09:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They haven’t given anyone besides Joe a big paycheck.
I'm sure they knew what was coming down the line
Reply/Quote
Lucky Daniels isn’t accurate
Reply/Quote
I don't think he caught it. Challenge...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Damn, had him wide open, too.
Reply/Quote
Bruh wtf is this BS defense
-Housh
Reply/Quote
And our "secondary" is blowing easy coverages too.
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 09:43 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Bates has 7 picks as a Falcon. I know of at least 3 games that he sealed the deal for the win thus far as a Falcon. Two via pick and one strip fumble recovery. 

Dude brings it. Never forget that play right before the Hubbard scoop and score against the Ravens. Jesse runs full speed all the way across the field to knock the ball carrier out of bounds just short of the goal line. Saved the game.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 09:46 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Never give a kicker in his first few years a positive nickname.   Tongue

True great players have nicknames that are extremely secondary. For kickers, Adam Vinatieri and Justin Tucker are just names.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 09:49 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: They’re going to lose this game.

Who?  The Bengals or the Commanders?  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
They got real lucky there. D has no heart or fire.

Reply/Quote
Geno would have gotten smoked.

Is there anyone good on this team on D? Trey only shows up in the 4th.
Reply/Quote
Geno Stone has been a disaster so far.

Reply/Quote
Bengals playing like a team that wants a top five pick
Possible big game next week for draft position the way they are playing…
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 09:49 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: And people say Chase is living off his rookie season..,

McPherson made 29 straight from inside 50 before that. 

[Image: pablo-narcos.gif]
Reply/Quote
Zac and Lou have to go before the season is lost. There’s just no hustle. Guys run wide open against our shitty zone defense. Zac can’t design and operate a simple offense. This is a bad team. Only one of the teams on the field resemble an NFL team. Zac and Lou have absolutely driven this team off a cliff.
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 09:51 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Dude brings it. Never forget that play right before the Hubbard scoop and score against the Ravens. Jesse runs full speed all the way across the field to knock the ball carrier out of bounds just short of the goal line. Saved the game.

We don't play to win a superbowl we play to maybe make the playoffs. - Mike Brown 
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 09:51 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: I'm sure they knew what was coming down the line

Like paying Tee and Chase Ninja

Reply/Quote
Lou still doesn’t know how to cover Noah Brown.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
We are what our record says we are. Washington is the better team….

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 09:53 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: McPherson made 29 straight from inside 50 before that. 

I remember his rookie year, everything was right down the middle. What the hell is he doing that's changed? Lol
Reply/Quote