Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(MNF) Week 3 GameDay Thread - Commanders @ Bengals***
**** Duke Tobin thinking he was outsmarting everyone not giving Reader another deal.

Reap what you sow.
Reply/Quote
Who is defending Lou Anarumo right now? Like I was calling for his head last year, wtf are we doing? He was ranked 31st/32nd in most categories. **** this shit he's fielding, he can't teach simple tackling - what is he doing? Someone tell me.
Reply/Quote
Embarrassed on national TV
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
lol. 0-3 on the way. No defense at all.
Reply/Quote
Typical Brown family. Success fell in their lap and they injected their formula into the mix and here we are.
Reply/Quote
This is why I predicted 8-9 or 9-8 for our record this year. I don’t see how we can out score every team in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
This defense is absolute garbage.....
Reply/Quote
Derek Henry is going to feast on our defense
Reply/Quote
I bet Wash can run every play, I’m serious….every freaking play and still beat us. This is hard to watch.
Reply/Quote
The D actually held there on 3rd down folks. Rewind it back and watch the left tackle literally tackle the DE. Terrible and obvious no call.
Reply/Quote
We got ball first so we are behind the 8 ball right now. Maybe Zac will punt with 2.5 minutes to go with the defense playing like they do (why wasn't he fired after that decision)?
Reply/Quote
How’s that last place schedule working out?

This is not a very good offense yet they are trashing Lou’s defense.
Window looks closed to me, Joe.
Reply/Quote
And this isn't even great Washington play. It is our defenders missing tackles and failing to cover on EASY covers.
Reply/Quote
We need some DT's back in a big way.
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 09:57 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Are we actually about to go 0-3...

I don't see all zeros on the game clock. 
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 09:58 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: **** Duke Tobin thinking he was outsmarting everyone not giving Reader another deal.

Reap what you sow.

You mean the same guy who didn’t think Bates was worth a deal and that Dax Hill was the answer. Or that Pratt was worth spending money on? Or Hubbard who does absolutely nothing but occupy cap space.
Reply/Quote
Keep running he ball

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Do you think anyone is yelling on the Bengals sideline, or are the wondering if Applebee's will be open after the game?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Lol Cincy's D line is noticeably smaller than Washington's offensive line.
Reply/Quote
We got zero dawgs on defense, nobody that would commit a penalty. I miss Burfict. People were scared of him. Nobody gives a shit about Lou Anarumo's defense.
Reply/Quote