Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(MNF) Week 3 GameDay Thread - Commanders @ Bengals***
One good play by the defense can end a drive. Washington did it twice. Bengals are 0 fer.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Welp time for this trash ass defense to get scored on by a rookie again
-Housh
Reply/Quote
21-10 half Washington will double dip. It will be 28-10 before Burrow sees the ball again
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 10:08 PM)125250 Wrote: Games over

SHUT!
Reply/Quote
There are worse teams, but our overall talent level is just average now. And on defense, it's below average.

We likely don't have to coaching to overcome that.
Reply/Quote
That play had no chance
Reply/Quote
They forgot Tee is out there? Where’s the jump ball??
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 10:10 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: SHUT!

The front door?
Reply/Quote
We lead in 1st downs, yards, time of possession, passing yards, rushing yards, and we are losing. Only the Bengals
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 10:08 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That's not good at all. Probably the season for him.

At his age and size, I would say it was the last snap of his NFL career.
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 10:09 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: why is Joe throwing to double covered Yoshi

Prob trying not to get his head knocked off is my guess. Zero time to decide. Even less with a rookie who's seen very little playing time.
Did you know out of all the doggos, Shih Tzu's have one of the closest genetic relationships to the wolf?
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 10:09 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: why cant this  offense score TDs... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Coaching staff sucks. Too much talent on this team for them to be this bad
Reply/Quote
I wish Uncle Rehkow would punt Zac and his lack of running the ball.
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 10:10 PM)Goalpost Wrote: That play had no chance

Draw on 2nd down from the 15 was bad too.
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 10:09 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: why cant this  offense score TDs... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

[Image: V7H6NQTJRRDYVFFOYBH6YQTBAM.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I’d sell my soul for a defense and another crack at a Super Bowl, before my time on earth is over.
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 10:11 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Coaching staff sucks. Too much talent on this team for them to be this bad

The offense has talent. I don't think the defense has much left.
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 10:10 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There are worse teams, but our overall talent level is just average now. And on defense, it's below average.

We likely don't have to coaching to overcome that.

Our offense has a lot of good players on it... the defense is going to cost us the game. They couldn't stop me behind the commanders OL
Reply/Quote
both tee and Yoshi's routes were not in the endzone, why? it's 3rd and goal. like seriously WHY!
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 10:11 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: They forgot Tee is out there?  Where’s the jump ball??

And why take Gesicki off the field there.  He and Tee are our two tallest receiving threats.  Two jump ball options.
Reply/Quote