Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(MNF) Week 3 GameDay Thread - Commanders @ Bengals***
(Yesterday, 10:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Grabbed Joe's facemask and didn't even bother with a flag.

And Brown is probably done...

I've seen a lot on non calls and that was in the second. Missed first quarter bc I'm on mountain time. Came on at 6:15 out here.
Did you know out of all the doggos, Shih Tzu's have one of the closest genetic relationships to the wolf?
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 10:09 PM)edindetroit Wrote: They don't take you off the field on a cart if you are ok. 

Yeah but he’s always hurt so hoping he’s ok - not likely as it looked like it just buckled under all of his weight

Why does it already feel like this seasons over? Guessing because they look like ass and the schedule will get much tougher
Reply/Quote
The announcers are diplomatically saying we suck.
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 10:11 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Coaching staff sucks. Too much talent on this team for them to be this bad

I agree. Our coaching staff does not impress me. 
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
The tacking is sad
Reply/Quote
Another stupid missed tackle.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's crazy how many times it seems the right play is called on defense and this team just can't tackle.
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 10:13 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Yeah but he’s always hurt so hoping he’s ok - not likely as it looked like it just buckled under all of his weight

Why does it already feel like this seasons over?  Guessing because they look like ass and the schedule will get much tougher

We need the offense to start putting up 30 a game to win games.
Reply/Quote
I hate our defense. god damn. Why do we think we can win a superbowl lol we can't make the playoffs with them.
Reply/Quote
The reds pulled the trigger on their coach, when do we pull the trigger on Lou?
Reply/Quote
Pass rush is non existent
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The Bills with 34 at the half. I'd be happy if we could put those numbers up for a whole game.
Reply/Quote
This is hopeless. The gap discipline is terrible.
Reply/Quote
0-4

Reply/Quote
We look like the worst team in the league
-Housh
Reply/Quote
WA - yards per play, 9.2.
Reply/Quote
Oh man!
Reply/Quote
Wow. 56 yards
Reply/Quote
Wow
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
the commanders proving they dont need to unload $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on a WR or QB.. geeze..
Reply/Quote