Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(MNF) Week 3 GameDay Thread - Commanders @ Bengals***
All Mike Brown will see is a sell out. If people buy tickets next year they get what they deserve. Living in Indy I used to get mini-season tickets and was there for the 1st playoff win in 31 years against the Raiders but I’m done.
Reply/Quote
I wasn’t shitting on Burrow. But he isn’t the darling of the league like you guys think anymore. Not with these young winning qb’s.

Take a look around the league. Young star QB’s everywhere. Winning ones. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 11:59 PM)jj22 Wrote: Good offensive game.

Who cares? Get tds instead of missed fgs
Reply/Quote
(Today, 12:00 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: The defense is terrible but the offense needed to score more in the 1st half.

DC stuck with what worked
Reply/Quote
Not that it matters, but Yoshi had to get a penalty because I complimented him.

[Image: pablo-narcos.gif]
Reply/Quote
And that's it. 0-3
Reply/Quote
[Image: ohnowesuckagain.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 11:47 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: Trey Hendrickson 

About it. Ossai needs to be gone. I can not stand him. 
Reply/Quote
(Today, 12:00 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: The defense is terrible but the offense needed to score more in the 1st half.

I'd take 33 points and my chances every single game
.........unless my defense were full of Bungles
Reply/Quote
We'd be happy to be 1-2 with a shot at .500 next week. It's sad we've replaced the Browns with these close losses.
Reply/Quote
(Today, 12:02 AM)jj22 Wrote: I wasn’t shitting on Burrow. But he isn’t the darling of the league like you guys think anymore. Not with these young winning qb’s.

young winning qb's? are you even paying attention? all the young qb's are struggling

he's not a darling when the team is losing, but he is still in the top 10 100% sure

now its time for you to learn football

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(Today, 12:00 AM)Timanky12 Wrote: The defense hasn’t stopped any one all year when the game is on the line. Are you blind?

Allowed under 20 points in both games, hero. Was enough to win more than half the games the first two weeks, but did not win. This game the defense was not present at all, but be real.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(Today, 12:02 AM)jj22 Wrote: I wasn’t shitting on Burrow. But he isn’t the darling of the league like you guys think anymore. Not with these young winning qb’s.

Take a look around the league. Young star QB’s everywhere. Winning ones. 

Name these young, winning QBs.
Reply/Quote
And another year down the toilet. As usual Bengals fans will get nothing in return for supporting the team. Why bother keeping players like Burrow or Chase when it doesn't give us wins and Lombardis?
Reply/Quote
(Today, 12:02 AM)Goalpost Wrote: And that's it.  0-3

Fire the whole coaching staff  They suck
Reply/Quote
I have to say that every loss stings a bit less this year. I feel like the loss against the Panthers next week will feel like nothing.
Reply/Quote

They only had 3 drives.  2 Tds and missed an easy FG.

WTF is up with trashing the offense?

Defense sucked from top to bottom.

Reply/Quote
This season is on the DL. It's an issue and will continue.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Lou has to go. Hubbard has to go. No NFL DE should get the sheer amount of snaps that he does and constantly loses contain and gets blocked by a TE into the second level. Dude gets blown away in the run and doesn’t ever sniff the QB. Bet…he will be one of the worst rated DEs in the NFL season end.
Reply/Quote
I think Burrow had more time to throw in this game. So what’s the deal. We had a team, once Burrow gets a line look out…isn’t that all we heard. So how the hell does this team crumble everywhere else. It’s so damn frustrating. Tired of making rookies/backups look like pro bowlers. Heads need to roll but we know they won’t.
Reply/Quote