Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(MNF) Week 3 GameDay Thread - Commanders @ Bengals***
(Today, 12:01 AM)TKUHL Wrote: We can’t even execute a damn kick

BUNGLES BABY!!!  BUNGLES!!!!
Reply/Quote
Bengals drafted horribly in 22-23 defensively and let its known playmakers in Bates and Reader walk.

This is the end result.
Reply/Quote
(Today, 12:02 AM)jj22 Wrote: I wasn’t shitting on Burrow. But he isn’t the darling of the league like you guys think anymore. Not with these young winning qb’s.

Take a look around the league. Young star QB’s everywhere. Winning ones. 

You guys are embarrassingly uninformed.  Burrow had an excellent game.  This idiocy is mindnumbing.

Reply/Quote
(Today, 12:05 AM)Synric Wrote: This season is on the DL. It's an issue and will continue.

Who it's on really does not matter. The window is closed. Likely will never open and likely no one ever sees the Bengals hoist the Lombardi...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(Today, 12:04 AM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Fire the whole coaching staff  They suck

After Taylor going to SB....he will be here still when your kids kids are grown adults
Reply/Quote
(Today, 12:06 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Bengals drafted horribly in 22-23 defensively and let its known playmakers in Bates and Reader walk.

This is the end result.

sounds a lot like what ended the 5 straight playoff runs from the dalton era

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
It's kind of absurd to me that we're as bad as we are with the talent that we have. It actually makes Zac Taylor look so bad. We need a new head coach. I really wish I was wrong about Taylor. I feel sick knowing we're going to have to put up with his shit for many more years. We're legit going to waste Burrows prime with him. It's a sickening feeling honestly
Reply/Quote
I had tickets for next weeks game against the Panthers. My son was actually going to sit in the owners box. Thankfully, he has a rugby match that got moved to Sunday, so we will be missing the dismantling by Dalton.

Also just canceled my trip to see them against the Giants.
Reply/Quote
Maybe it’s time to push the panic button now?

Arrogant bastards.

If Tobin isn’t on the phone tomorrow trying to trade for a good run stopper instead of picking up a 34 year old has been off the street and expecting him to make an impact he should be hounded out of Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(Today, 12:06 AM)GodFather Wrote: Taylor going to Supser Bowl? He will be here still when your kids kids are grown adults

And still have no titles to show for it. 
Reply/Quote
Trey had one play and CTB is Eli Apple 2.0. Even losing an offensive lineman, they did pretty darn well. Zero support.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Travis Hunter will help us
-Housh
Reply/Quote
[Image: 9186a4f4d3f24827af0cead5a779936c.png]

[Image: pablo-narcos.gif]
Reply/Quote
This loss is 100% on the defense.
Reply/Quote
(Today, 12:04 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Name these young, winning QBs.

Daniel’s lol
Reply/Quote
Top 10 in 2024. No specific order.

Mahomes
Allen
Hurts
Prescott
Love
Daniels
Stanford
Purdy
Lamar
Goff

Darnold….

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Trade Tee and punt.
Reply/Quote
I've not watched a non-Bengals NFL game in three years. I'm gonna add Bengals games to my non-watch. My interest in this league has waned . Horrible, biased league officials, terrible Bengals coaches. And now I have to somehow get through a UK season with Mark Pope. Bleak, man. BLEAK!
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
I understand the DL is beat up but Cam Britt-Taylor needs to shut up and play better. Gave up a TD two weeks in a row , had a big hands to the face on a critical 3rd down. Joseph Ossai is completely useless does nothing versus the run , can’t contain on the edge and can’t rush the passer. Zac Carter stinks too ! lol and that’s it
Reply/Quote
(Today, 12:06 AM)Joelist Wrote: Who it's on really does not matter. The window is closed. Likely will never open and likely no one ever sees the Bengals hoist the Lombardi...

My only solace is knowing Mike Brown will never live to hoist it and neither will his ilk if they continue with the idiocy that is this franchise.
Reply/Quote