Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lou anarumo
When was the last time we drafted a good DT? Andrew Billings maybe? Duke doesn't know how to draft DTs and IOL. Those two positions have cost us titles the past 4 seasons.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(6 hours ago)J24 Wrote: When was the last time we drafted a good DT? Andrew Billings maybe? Duke doesn't know how to draft DTs and IOL. Those two positions have cost us titles the past 4 seasons.

this team has no heart left. it's always an excuse. the heart is lost. the window closed way too fast. we can keep fooling ourselves. this won't be a playoff team this year.
Reply/Quote
(6 hours ago)J24 Wrote: When was the last time we drafted a good DT? Andrew Billings maybe? Duke doesn't know how to draft DTs and IOL. Those two positions have cost us titles the past 4 seasons.

Christian Barrymore and Creed Humphrey both on the board when we took Carman, too. But hey, at least we turned those extra picks (Mike’s favorite!) into Tyler Shelvin and D’Ante Smith.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)WildCat Wrote: this team has no heart left. it's always an excuse. the heart is lost. the window closed way too fast. we can keep fooling ourselves. this won't be a playoff team this year.
K
(4 hours ago)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Christian Barrymore and Creed Humphrey both on the board when we took Carman, too. But hey, at least we turned those extra picks (Mike’s favorite!) into Tyler Shelvin and D’Ante Smith.

The extra picks really don't bother me; I mean we still could have drafted Humphrey at 46 and 1 of Milton Williams(Pretty good run stuffer at 3T),  Osa Odighizuwa(4th in pass rush win rate at DT last season),  or Alim Mcneill(I believe top 10 last season according to PFF)at 69.  
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Now does everyone understand why Lou didn’t get a HC job? He is and has been terrible. His defenses are as exciting as our Andy Dalton offense under Marvin Lewis!
Reply/Quote
Anyone:
Name who you think are the three best players on defense? Think the talent is ALSO suspect on defense.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
It's amazing how many think Lou should be able to stop the run with no defensive tackles to speak of.
Reply/Quote