Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lou anarumo
Lou is just one of the many problems this organization has right now in its efforts to be a winning team. I could post this same sentiment in a thread about "Fire Zac" or "Dax sucks" or "the DL is trash" or "Duke can't draft" or "same old Brown family" or any other Bengals bashing thread (that often has merit).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(7 hours ago)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Defense ain't working, no excuse.

Hasn’t worked since Lou has been here. Never ranked higher than 16th and as bad as 32nd. 
Bell got 6 years before firing, Lou is on his 6th year. It’s time to find a real defensive coordinator, who can game plan and identify talent.
Reply/Quote
(8 hours ago)Sled21 Wrote: It's amazing how many think Lou should be able to stop the run with no defensive tackles to speak of.

That's funny. I don't recall reading too much of that at all from last nights game to now. Maybe i missed it?

What about getting out of rushing 4 and dropping 7 when 3 of the 4 could get absolutely no push whatsoever? Like they were fighting in a phone booth.

You think it's over the top for someone to yell about doing that over and over and over again with bad results?

Does that fit your criteria for an acceptable complaint?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Every offensive coordinator in the entire NFL has figured out Lou Anarumo.
Reply/Quote
One size fits all, right Lou? Rush 3 or 4, drop everyone else in coverage. Works across the board my good man. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(4 hours ago)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Every offensive coordinator in the entire NFL has figured out Lou Anarumo.

Except the chiefs. I know cincy lost, but the chiefs offense struggling against Anarumo is a real thing

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(6 hours ago)THE PISTONS Wrote: Is it a scheme if you need an all-world DT and a pro bowl safety for it to work?

Player's make the scheme work not the scheme makes the players.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(4 hours ago)rfaulk34 Wrote: One size fits all, right Lou? Rush 3 or 4, drop everyone else in coverage. Works across the board my good man. Mellow

It’s so good that’s why no one else in the NFL is doing it lol

At a certain point i do acknowledge that you really can’t do anything with this trash ass defensive roster but damn

Like bro
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Aren’t you guys we let ppl to walk to sign Chase and we aren’t signing Chase or Tee

Yay!!!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(4 hours ago)Housh Wrote: Aren’t you guys we let ppl to walk to sign Chase and we aren’t signing Chase or Tee

Yay!!!

This is one of the secret’s to pittsburgh’ sustained success in not having losing seasons. They draft a receiver, he puts up great numbers, then they draft another one, and let the previous 1000 yard receiver hit free agency.

They never re-sign a guy unless he’s a true game changer like Antonio Brown was

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(4 hours ago)Frank Booth Wrote: This is one of the secret’s to pittsburgh’ sustained success in not having losing seasons. They draft a receiver, he puts up great numbers, then they draft another one, and let the previous 1000 yard receiver hit free agency.

They never re-sign a guy unless he’s a true game changer like Antonio Brown was

More accurately, the receiver goes crazy and they trade them or let them walk. But, yes...they draft a bunch of WR's within the 2nd or 3rd Round and most turn out to be pretty good.

Great at drafting WR's. Bad at drafting WR's that aren't me-first and/or crazy.
Reply/Quote
(4 hours ago)Frank Booth Wrote: Except the chiefs. I know cincy lost, but the chiefs offense struggling against Anarumo is a real thing

Which makes it all the more bizarre really. Our defence legitimately seems to be somewhat the kryptonite to Mahomes... and nobody else seems to have figured out how. But when it comes to any other QB, we're clueless.

Got to be on the hot seat surely. We've been incredibly bad at times under him.
Reply/Quote
Do we put all the money into the Defense and let Burrow win with rookies?

Tee is gone, Ja'marr is about to take a lot of money - I don't see how the Defense is going to get better with less cash to go around.

Not our decision anyway but it seems like Mike Brown is still playing with his old equation, QB, WR, RB --> make some money, give false hope, our business is successful.

Mahomes is playing like shit and they are 3-0. Do we depend on Burrow to put up 35 a game, or do we depend on the Defense? Defense carries.
Reply/Quote
(4 hours ago)Housh Wrote: Aren’t you guys we let ppl to walk to sign Chase and we aren’t signing Chase or Tee

Yay!!!

I'm probably too tired to understand what you wrote there, I tried
Reply/Quote
(3 hours ago)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Do we put all the money into the Defense and let Burrow win with rookies?

Tee is gone, Ja'marr is about to take a lot of money - I don't see how the Defense is going to get better with less cash to go around.

Not our decision anyway but it seems like Mike Brown is still playing with his old equation, QB, WR, RB --> make some money, give false hope, our business is successful.

Mahomes is playing like shit and they are 3-0. Do we depend on Burrow to put up 35 a game, or do we depend on the Defense? Defense carries.

Mahomes is 3-0 due to the refs and nothing else. Meanwhile, we got screwed again last night with the no DPI call on Higgins. (not that we deserved to win that game, but 6 points is 6 points.)
Reply/Quote
(3 hours ago)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Which makes it all the more bizarre really. Our defence legitimately seems to be somewhat the kryptonite to Mahomes... and nobody else seems to have figured out how. But when it comes to any other QB, we're clueless.

Got to be on the hot seat surely. We've been incredibly bad at times under him.

The Chiefs didn't blow Atlanta away.

I think our defense got up for KC. And I think we gameplanned better.

I think that against Wash, they thought easy win.
Reply/Quote
(3 hours ago)Sled21 Wrote: Mahomes is 3-0 due to the refs and nothing else. Meanwhile, we got screwed again last night with the no DPI call on Higgins. (not that we deserved to win that game, but 6 points is 6 points.)

It was a 2 pt conversion for Higgins.
Reply/Quote
(3 hours ago)Sled21 Wrote: Mahomes is 3-0 due to the refs and nothing else. Meanwhile, we got screwed again last night with the no DPI call on Higgins. (not that we deserved to win that game, but 6 points is 6 points.)

Well, it was 2 points, not 6 points, but it was a terrible no-call. Who knows if the DPI is called and Bengals convert and make it a 3-point game, if that would have changed their defensive calls. Just shocking how the Bengals are on the wrong side of both a DPI being called and not being called in back-to-back games,, while the Chiefs are on the right side of both in back-to-back games. Maybe the Bengals front office will get an apology.
Reply/Quote
(2 hours ago)THE PISTONS Wrote: It was a 2 pt conversion for Higgins.

That's right, I stand corrected. I just remembered it was in the end zone. Point remains though, the refs are the sole reason the Chefs are 3-0
Reply/Quote
(2 hours ago)Sled21 Wrote: That's right, I stand corrected. I just remembered it was in the end zone. Point remains though, the refs are the sole reason the Chefs are 3-0

I saw it realtime. Had to be a blatent hold.

But that, and the missed FG...and we tie.

I can't get over the fact that they scored TD's EVERY time they had the ball except 1. (Excluding the 22 seconds or whatever they had the ball before the half.)
Reply/Quote