Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running Game
Have to give some to the running game last nite. Brown and Moss ran well and oline was solid. Moss surprised me by contributing in passing game also.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(7 hours ago)Essex Johnson Wrote: Have to give some to the running game last nite. Brown and Moss ran well and oline was solid. Moss surprised me by contributing in passing game also.

Moss did look good breaking tackles last night. A couple times I thought he reminded me of our old pal Perine.
Reply/Quote
 I like them both. Didn't know much about Moss before he was a Bengal, but he fights for the extra yards & Brown has a bright future. He's got another gear & it's a fast one.
Reply/Quote
I honestly am loving this offense, our running game, and our personnel. Maybe more than I ever have.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(6 hours ago)WeezyBengal Wrote: I honestly am loving this offense, our running game, and our personnel. Maybe more than I ever have.

Though we might be buyers regret with investing too much capital on offense as we watch our defense struggle, we need to $$ on defense in offseason
Reply/Quote
The Offense looked good overall last night
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(7 hours ago)Essex Johnson Wrote: Have to give some to the running game last nite. Brown and Moss ran well and oline was solid. Moss surprised me by contributing in passing game also.

Offense as a whole did well.
Always good when you put up 30+ points.
Hard to win when you also allow 30+ points.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(6 hours ago)Essex Johnson Wrote: Though we might be buyers regret with investing too much capital on offense as we watch our defense struggle, we need to $$ on defense in offseason

Bengals 2024 salary cap spend $130,000,000 on offense and $113,000,000 on defense.

Chiefs $155,000,000 on offense, $75,000,000 on defense.

Only 4 teams have a higher salary cap on defense- Steelers, packers, bears and chargers.
Reply/Quote
(2 hours ago)Bengalbug Wrote: Bengals 2024 salary cap spend $130,000,000 on offense and $113,000,000 on defense.  

Only 4 teams have a higher salary cap on defense- Steelers, packers, bears and chargers.

That's a pretty depressing comparison.
Reply/Quote
(2 hours ago)samhain Wrote: That's a pretty depressing comparison.

No kidding.

Steelers are allowing the lowest ppg, LAC at 3, Chicago at 10 and packers at 12. All under 20 PPG, bengals at 26.7.

The bengals are giving up more PPG than the Steelers have allowed through 3 games.
Reply/Quote
Isn't it strange that the Steelers always seem to find a way to get it done? Yea they've had some average seasons in the last 10 but doesn't Tomlin have a winning record for his career there? And they usually are in the playoffs. I know most here despise them but I find them to be most times a solid team all around year after year.
Reply/Quote
(2 hours ago)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Isn't it strange that the Steelers always seem to find a way to get it done? Yea they've had some average seasons in the last 10 but doesn't Tomlin have a winning record for his career there? And they usually are in the playoffs. I know most here despise them but I find them to be most times a solid team all around year after year.

Not only does he have a winning record, he has never had a losing season.

Regular season: Tomlin's 163-93-2 regular season record is the third-best in the NFL since 2007, behind only Andy Reid and Bill Belichick.

Consecutive non-losing seasons: Tomlin holds the record for the most consecutive non-losing seasons to begin a coaching career with 17.
Reply/Quote
(2 hours ago)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Isn't it strange that the Steelers always seem to find a way to get it done? Yea they've had some average seasons in the last 10 but doesn't Tomlin have a winning record for his career there? And they usually are in the playoffs. I know most here despise them but I find them to be most times a solid team all around year after year.

(2 hours ago)Bengalbug Wrote: Not only does he have a winning record, he has never had a losing season.

Regular season: Tomlin's 163-93-2 regular season record is the third-best in the NFL since 2007, behind only Andy Reid and Bill Belichick.

Consecutive non-losing seasons: Tomlin holds the record for the most consecutive non-losing seasons to begin a coaching career with 17.

it's called Rooney magic

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(2 hours ago)Bengalbug Wrote: Bengals 2024 salary cap spend $130,000,000 on offense and $113,000,000 on defense.  

When you look at this you have to wonder... what in the heck are the Bengals doing.
Reply/Quote
(1 hour ago)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: When you look at this you have to wonder... what in the heck are the Bengals doing.

Yes, good question. Or what aren't they doing?
Reply/Quote