Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would it take to get Zac Taylor fired?
(09-25-2024, 07:19 AM)Wyche Wrote: I think Colin Cowherd actually got one right when he said the organization has been moving off pieces of the defense the last two years and called them cheap. Best I remember, Lou wasn't very happy losing Bates, Bell, Reader, etc. I'd definitely not say he was complicit in getting rid of talent and not replacing it on his side of the ball, lol. You think Zac wanted to lose Tee Higgins, and maybe Chase? 

I meant complicit in the sense that they are a result of the way MB runs things. Both ZT and Lou are here to suck it up and accept losing pieces because people with more stellar resumes wouldn't play ball. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2024, 10:45 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I also don't think he can get fired. But I am curios about the Taylor Joe straight to the coaches office after the game? I wonder what that was all about?

Also feel like this sets us up for some big free agency spending? So I feel like there will atleast be some blow back with that. Just not sure how we respond with such high hopes going into the season.

I’d imagine all wanting to be on the same page before the press conferences.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
A cheaper option to present itself.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2024, 11:09 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I meant complicit in the sense that they are a result of the way MB runs things. Both ZT and Lou are here to suck it up and accept losing pieces because people with more stellar resumes wouldn't play ball. 

I gotcha....you have a good point there.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Also, his contract to be up. Brown will not let go of a coach and still pay him. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. We just went to a superbowl. What more do you want.
Reply/Quote
Two bad seasons in a row or Burrow and Zac beef.

In all honesty; I think Zac is an underrated coach and underrated play caller. I don't think he needs to be fired and I don't think he is the problem with this organization.

The problem is lack of talent and lack mismanagement of the roster.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 12:09 AM)J24 Wrote: Two bad seasons in a row or Burrow and Zac beef.

In all honesty; I think Zac is an underrated coach and underrated play caller. I don't think he needs to be fired and I don't think he is the problem with this organization.

The problem is lack of talent and lack mismanagement of the roster.

Nobody a bigger fan of Zac than me but these slow starts are what they are. Calling a spade a spade here.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(11 hours ago)Soonerpeace Wrote: Nobody a bigger fan of Zac than me but these slow starts are what they are. Calling a spade a spade here.

Agreed. That being said, I fully expect to see us play starters in at least 2 preseason games next year, among other changes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'm ready for a new HC.
Reply/Quote
(10 hours ago)Bengalitis Wrote: I'm ready for a new HC.

My feelings on Zac are weird

I like him as a coach of a trash team

Like him as a guy who can at least change your culture

Iv never really respected his X’s and O’s mindset and feel as if he tried to do too much hard shit on offense

But i think he top tier in culture and he’s a players coach and i like that

The issue is when you lack the players the players coach mindset turns bad

So 2 things can be true

Zac can be a solid coach who deserves to be a HC in the NFL but i am also allowed to feel he’s not right for this team.

The fact that he hasn’t sat Burrow down and told him we aren’t running 90% out the shotgun kinda tells me all i need to know. Burrow is a beast but he’s a young QB who hasn’t won shit. The fact that you can’t go to him and tell him what you want means you have no balls.

Idk

I don’t think he’s a bad coach but i think we may have “aged out” of Zac and Lou for that matter
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2024, 02:05 PM)740Bengal Wrote: I am curious, what in your opinion is the magic number? 0-4, 0-10, 0-17?

I would say none of the above, only if he slept with Katie Blackburn's husband.  And thats only a slighttttttt chance!
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2024, 02:05 PM)740Bengal Wrote: I am curious, what in your opinion is the magic number? 0-4, 0-10, 0-17?

Nothing.  Zac is here for life.
Reply/Quote