Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Panthers Prediction
Not going to pick against the Bengals. Good guys 27 & bad guys 24
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Andy will definitely be fired up not only going against his former team but just continuing showing what he can do and showing how bad Bryce Young is lol

I think the defense will show improvement in tackling but also, Andy isn't a running QB so while he may pick up a 1st down on a scramble, he's not going to routinely run for yards like Daniels did on Monday. So, I think the Panthers will actually be punting the ball a few times. Our offense continues rolling, so I see a Bengals win 31-24
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2024, 04:39 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Who you got?

I would like to see Bengals get a WIN and get to 1-3.   If they can get to 1-3, they have a shot at 2-3 and from there 3-3....But you've got to get Win Number One first. 

Mahomes and the young Washington QB can run.  Even the QB who started for Patriots against Bengals can run a little.  I don't remember Dalton as fleet of foot.  Dalton is more one dimensional. Who would you rather have, Burrow or Dalton ?   I think Bengals can get to 1-3 and give themselves a chance to get to 2-3.   Much like life, when you drive into a ditch, you can cry about it, or you can get your car out of the ditch.   In order to climb back to .500, they need to start climbing out of the ditch.  

GO BENGALS and WIN A GAME

Tiger  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2024, 09:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I predict ZT benches Burrow to see what he has in Ryan Finley.

Nah, Burrows birthday isn't until December. He would have to bench him for the Dallas game.
Reply/Quote
I predict this uniform combination -- men in black (but with orange stripes and socks) -- will look fantastic.
Reply/Quote
What time is the game....

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2024, 04:42 PM)Nepa Wrote: I predict this uniform combination -- men in black (but with orange stripes and socks) -- will look fantastic.

All Black! No orange socks makes me wet. Wub

[Image: 800467e7261bdce3f41e9ec32ce74b0b.jpg][Image: didi-gregorius-aaron-judge-gary-sanchez-...eekend.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Panthers' defense is a complete joke. We may lose another game, but I know for sure Burrow and cia will put up a lot of points on the board. MacPherson misses another FG and we remain winless.

Panthers 34
Bengals 31
Reply/Quote
Bengals- 24
Panthers-23

After Mondays embarrassment and season thus far, they better come out for a first victory
Reply/Quote
If the Panthers D is a complete joke,,what the hell is ours? Seriously you guys can't be serious with some of these comments. Dalton is not fleet afoot but when he has time he is deadly. Did you see his tape from Sunday? Playoff caliber teams don't underestimate the opponent no matter who they are. Playoff teams take care of business and win when they should unlike these Bengals of 2024. I don't think they have woken up and are still sound asleep.

Has CTB poked Andy about his age yet? About time for that again. If he opens his mouth again this week and makes a fool of himself I hope Andy throws for 4 TD's.
Reply/Quote
26-24 Bengals
Reply/Quote
I think we get our first win in a close one...

Bengals - 27
Panthers - 24

Both QB's play good against these crappy Defenses.
Reply/Quote
If they Bengals win, they better be up by more than 2 scores, because this defense can’t stop anyone, unless they get a turnover.
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson sacks Dalton a lot.  The pocket collapses on Dalton. Bengals defense actually looks good against this old pocket QB who is past his better days.  I give credit to Dalton for having 5 straight play-off seasons.  He and AJ Green should have places in Bengals Hall of Fame someday.  It was 9 seasons ago since Daltons last play-off season with Bengals, and he got injured and AJ McCarron finished the season.  

Dalton has went from team to team in his older age.  He was never that fast, and never that strong armed.  Hendrickson gets to Dalton early and often and Bengals D looks better against this old pocket QB who has seen better days.  

Burrow and Bengals offense get HOT and Bengals defense looks better, and Bengals have a break out game.  Bengals D does do better against pocket QB's, it's those running QB's that are hard to defense. 

Bengals 41
Panthers 16
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 01:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think we get our first win in a close one...

Bengals - 27
Panthers - 24

Both QB's play good against these crappy Defenses.

My only question is will we see any punts n this one? 
Andy - 30
Bengals 23
Reply/Quote
(9 hours ago)kalibengal Wrote: My only question is will we see any punts n this one? 
Andy - 30
Bengals 23

I think we will, sure hope so for our Defense's sake. I just think Jayden Daniels really caught us by surprise and he is crazy accurate to go along
with a running threat. I don't expect Andy to have the great game everyone is saying, not as good as Jayden did against us anyway.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2024, 08:57 AM)Nepa Wrote: Bengals will win. Book it.

They had their historically bad start to the season, combined with a historically great performance by a rookie QB last game (fostered, I believe, by the Bengals defense underestimating the Commander's offense -- cue Cam Taylor-Britt's comments).

But, while the Bengals have clear weaknesses (like every other NFL team), they are still a playoff-caliber team. They just expected to win easily over the Patriots and Commanders and never gave the all-out 100% due or die effort. They have woken up, evidenced by how pissed Joe Burrow was after the last game, where he walked straight into the coaches' office rather than the locker room. And a lot of pissed off defensive players.

The win streak starts on Sunday.

appreciate your enthusiasm..but this defense on the bengals is really bad
Reply/Quote
35-24 Panthers. The defense should be embarrassed they get paid.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2024, 05:56 PM)Bengalion Wrote: The Panthers' defense is a complete joke. We may lose another game, but I know for sure Burrow and cia will put up a lot of points on the board. MacPherson misses another FG and we remain winless.

Panthers 34
Bengals 31

I believe we will pull this one out (Carolina will be thin at WR), but if Carolina does win, crazy how Dalton  would have a 3-1 record against the Bengals.
Reply/Quote