Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me?
Joe announced he will be a more vocal leader. https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/joe-burrow-plans-to-be-a-more-vocal-leader-for-bengals  OK, where was this in the last 1-2 years.

Is it just me but I see Joe has no personality. Yeah, he has fun with fashion, but, his personal interviews and post game interviews show a really prosaic (and dull) person. I really have questions about his ability to "Lead the charge!." Here is a basis for opinion: https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/joe-burrow-plans-to-be-a-more-vocal-leader-for-bengals

OK, roast me now all you Burrow apologists!
Reply/Quote
Who cares? He plays like one of the best QBs in the league consistently. His "dull" personality might be a reason why he doesn't get rattled easily as well. This is a big nothing burger.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
lets go. Ninja
Reply/Quote
Is it just me or haven't we heard this before……

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I think he seems cool.
Reply/Quote
Jake Browning said he himself improved by watching Burrow and learning how to stay cool during games. Being Joe Cool during the game does not mean Burrow isn't passionate. We could see his passion this year when the 4th and 16th resulted in a penalty and Joe banged his helmet, knowing the game was likely over and he wouldn't see the ball again. We could see his passion after the last loss. He just keeps his emotions under check when the game is still being played because that is how he performs the best.
Reply/Quote
Results matter but some might say Leadership helps with those results.. The problem i think we are starting to have is maybe we are starting to get used to losing, past 20 games we are under 500.
Reply/Quote
What was it the cameras caught Andy saying before a playoff game?

"Let have fun????"
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Only when Burrow starts the clap-clap will he truly be in Marvin Lewis territory Ninja
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
"If we win today Boyz, sausage party at my place afterwards, it will be an epic game of grabass!"
Reply/Quote