Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College Football Season Open Thread.
ECU corner Shavon Revel tore his ACL.

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Oklahoma State vs Utah. Ollie Gordon had a rough couple weeks but could redeem himself vs a tough Utah defense.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Raiola made a few mistakes last night, but he looks REALLY good as a Freshman.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Bad year to be a WVU fan. No defense, mediocre offense, and now a second home weather delay where we get to sit & stew about how bad the defense has been.

Reply/Quote
Nic Scourton is an early fine fav. Looked like a superstar v. UND. Not much since. And of course, I love Deone Walker

I see Kwity Paye in Scourton

Calais Campbell is a lazy comp for Walker I see Jordan Davis
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2024, 06:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nic Scourton is an early fine fav. Looked like a superstar v. UND. Not much since. And of course, I love Deone Walker

I see Kwity Paye in Scourton

Calais Campbell is a lazy comp for Carter. I see Jordan Davis

Carter?

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2024, 07:01 PM)Synric Wrote: Carter?

Opps

Deone Walker

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2024, 07:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Opps

Deone Walker

I can see the Deone Walker to Jordan Davis physical/talent comparison but I'm with the Calais Campbell overall play comp because Walker plays that 2i-4t role similar to Campbell. 

I haven't watched any Kentucky football yet so I'm excited to see if Walker has improved in gap control/point of attack.

Reply/Quote
Jim Nagy highlighted Iowa DT Yayha Black. (6'5 333 34 7/8 arms verified). Here is a late round NT that is likely we'll coached from Iowa (haven't got eyes on him yet but Iowa is always one of the most well coached teams).

Reply/Quote
Another Penn State TE say it isn't so... Tyler Warren with an incredible grab.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2024, 09:05 AM)Synric Wrote: Another Penn State TE say it isn't so... Tyler Warren with an incredible grab.

I was huge on the Theo Johnson hype-train but I always stated Theo was the 2nd best TE for PSU last year. 

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2024, 04:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was huge on the Theo Johnson hype-train but I always stated Theo was the 2nd best TE for PSU last year. 

Same. Tyler Warren isn't fast like Theo Johnson but he has some crazy body control. Warren is what everyone hoped Drew Sample would become. 

Reply/Quote
Getting into the schedule and some good matchups.

It's Georgia vs Alabama week.
Notre Dame vs Louisville is the Louisville game I've had circled.
Illinois vs Penn State
Kentucky vs Ole Miss.
Arizona vs Utah in the very late slot.

Reply/Quote
Gonna be a long day of College football gotta pace myself. Don't wanna be drooling asleep in my chair by the time Arizona vs Utah comes on at 10:30pm lol.

Reply/Quote
That's alot of snaps.

Reply/Quote
It's like they are competing every week for most ridiculous catch.

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2024, 04:35 PM)Synric Wrote: It's like they are competing every week for most ridiculous catch.

Damm!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Most Corners probabaly carry upfield a little more but Travis Hunter with the combination of vision and athleticism creates a spectacular play.

Reply/Quote
I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I served with Octavius Oxiendine's dad. Glad to see the kid get 2 big sacks against Ole Miss today

Reply/Quote
Jeremiah smith the WR from Ohio State is freaking amazing!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote