Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College Football Season Open Thread.
Carson Beck is falling out of rhe first round with one game. Holy crap he looks lost.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2024, 10:22 PM)Synric Wrote: Carson Beck is falling out of rhe first round with one game. Holy crap he looks lost.

Maybe not

That 17 year old WR from Bama looks good
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Aston Jeanty with a second 250+ yards rushing and 4+ TD game. I know Hunter is a Heisman favorite but Jeanty is putting up the Heisman RB numbers.

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2024, 10:04 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Jeremiah smith the WR from Ohio State is freaking amazing!!!

Agree, Jeremiah is the real deal!
Reply/Quote
I concur with this. I like the draft class but there's not alot of game-changers especially at Edge Rusher and OT.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2024, 09:08 AM)Synric Wrote: I concur with this. I like the draft class but there's not alot of game-changers especially at Edge Rusher and OT.

Wanna add this means "Team Needs" will push players up or down the different teams draft boards and make day one more unpredictable. 

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2024, 11:54 AM)Synric Wrote:

He's impressive. I'd say that it's more a case of "wow, that guy is hard to tackle", than "look at all of those missed tackles".

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Emeka Egbuka is the slot receiver the Bengals are missing.

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2024, 07:01 AM)Synric Wrote: Emeka Egbuka is the slot receiver the Bengals are missing.

He's not as flashy as Harrison Jr. or Jeremiah Smith, but Egbuka's pretty good at that catch and run thing, too.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2024, 07:51 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He's not as flashy as Harrison Jr. or Jeremiah Smith, but Egbuka's pretty good at that catch and run thing, too.

Very good slot that can play some outside. Good size hands speed routes football IQ willingness to block. I wanted Emeka Egbuka last year lol. 

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2024, 09:08 AM)Synric Wrote: I concur with this. I like the draft class but there's not alot of game-changers especially at Edge Rusher and OT.
A few QBs (4-5) will climb into the 1st round.  I like the OT class on late day1/day2; many of them are 6-6 or shorter and could be moved inside.  It looks like only a few 10 sack DEs, and they aren't the usual suspects. The renewed running game in the NFL makes a great RB class safe day 1 picks.  DT class looked excellent, but underwhelming performance so far.  I like the CB class; Revel is gonna be a very nice pick for somebody.
Reply/Quote
College Football Week 6!

Ohio State vs Iowa - Iowa DL Yayha Black vs thr Ohio State IOL including Donovan Jackson. Sebastian Castro vs Emeka Egbuka and the Ohio State running game. A ton of NFL prospect matchups in this game.
Clemson vs Florida State - Blake Miller vs Patrick Payton
South Carolina vs Ole Miss - I wanna see that South Carolina DL vs the uptempo Ole Miss Offense.
Texas Tech vs Arizona - I missed Tajh Brooks vs Cincinnati last week so I want to remedy that this week vs Arizona.

Reply/Quote
Upset Saturday! 5 of the top 11 have lost including #1 Bama and ttun. Could be 6 has Miami is losing 28-10 to Cal currently.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote