Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton
I think we beat him today. He just caught lightening in a bottle last week. And I say this as a guy who didn't have the Dalton hate many others had on here.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
(Today, 02:19 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Didnt Zac bench Andy on his birthday? I'm sure Andy hasn't forgotten.

The birthday boy is back, bitches!

[Image: tenor.gif]
If the Bengals go 0-4, at least the nail in the season coffin is hammered in by Andy Dalton.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(6 hours ago)Awful Llama Wrote: The birthday boy is back, bitches!

[Image: tenor.gif]

This makes me wish Dalton would've pulled a Chad and sent Zac a birthday card this week. 
Maybe we see Andy stare down zac after a big play....Like how Baker mayfield did as a rookie when Hue jackson was on the bengals sidelines
(5 hours ago)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Maybe we see Andy stare down zac after a big play....Like how Baker mayfield did as a rookie when Hue jackson was on the bengals sidelines

Man I forgot about that with Baker. I used to absolutely hate when he would do that. But I would just have to laugh if Dalton does especially if he adds in the croch point.
(6 hours ago)Millhouse Wrote: If the Bengals go 0-4, at least the nail in the season coffin is hammered in by Andy Dalton.

Yes i guess maybe that will be the one bright note. I would prefer to have the nail come from Dalton than anyone in the AFCN. 

I mentioned this at work the other day that Dalton would be one of those great sport stories if he finds himself on a team and wins a superbowl at some point. Not saying I think this remotely possible but how do you think Bryce Young would feel if Dalton leads them to the superbowl or even playoffs for that matter? I'll be very curious to watch him play today and I think Carolina is a better squad than they get credit for. I expect the Bengals to come out fighting with they're back against the wall. Hopefully they still play loose and aggressive football.
Ironic how the tone is Cincy did Andy wrong and deserves some payback. We kept the dude as a starting QB for 9 years. He had one season with a passer rating above 95 and only 2 above 90. He single-handedly keep us winless in the playoffs.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(5 hours ago)bfine32 Wrote: Ironic how the tone is Cincy did Andy wrong and deserves some payback. We kept the dude as a starting QB for 9 years. He had one season with a passer rating above 95 and only 2 above 90. He single-handedly keep us winless in the playoffs.

[Image: a1a2ca7e-9c84-4036-9288-120d94acac7c_text.gif]

[Image: pablo-narcos.gif]
Burrow needs 102 more passing TDs to tie Andy Dalton for the franchise lead at just 204 TDs.
Unlike the guy he replaced, Andy is a competent, experienced NFL QB. I had absolutely no hesitation putting Diontae Johnson in my fantasy lineup. I'd play Hubbard too if I had him. So far this year our defense has been pitiful and I don't see that changing today. Hope I'm wrong, I will gladly trade a fantasy loss for a Bengals win.
(5 hours ago)bfine32 Wrote: Ironic how the tone is Cincy did Andy wrong and deserves some payback. We kept the dude as a starting QB for 9 years. He had one season with a passer rating above 95 and only 2 above 90. He single-handedly keep us winless in the playoffs.

That's a lot of horse shit there

I wouldn't put all the blame on the playoff loses on Andy. I definitely think it was time to part ways but it's probably left with a sour taste in the mouth because Taylor handled his first year so poorly.
(3 hours ago)sandwedge Wrote: That's a lot of horse shit there

Right?

[Image: vontaze-burfict-antonio-brown.gif]
(3 hours ago)TecmoBengals Wrote: Right?

That was the 2015 AJ McCarron game. Andy was a terrible playoff QB but I wouldnt say single-handedly lost all of them. He only partially lost the 2013 game lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Don’t forget the fumble before that too
(3 hours ago)Synric Wrote: That was the 2015 AJ McCarron game. Andy was a terrible playoff QB but I wouldnt say single-handedly lost all of them. He only partially lost the 2013 game lol.

Yup about AJ playing that game as the QB. The point is Andy wasn't single-handedly losing the big games. Many Bengals contributed to the lack of playoff success during the Marvin Lewis coached and Andy Dalton QBed era.

I do agree that Andy was a terrible playoff QB.

I've seen this clip 10 times and I don't see where he Burfict hit his head.
(3 hours ago)R3stangs Wrote: Don’t forget the fumble before that too

I would take Burfict on this team in an instant, tackling machine. Jeremy Hill lost that game.
Really? We're reliving the playoff losses now?

Andy was and is a solid QB in the NFL. Off field he is first class. Today he is the opposing QB - much as I like Andy I want him beaten today. It's that simple.