Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panthers Game Notes
(11 hours ago)Whacked Wrote: Yep and yet, JB seemed to shine better with more pressure and being thrown around like a rag doll.

It’s like he played w a chip on his shoulders.

With all of this talent on O, and more time to throw … he should be having a record year.

Especially now that the running game is clicking a bit as well.

That, or these receivers can’t get open.

Don’t get me wrong, JB is having a decent year but I assumed he would’ve become Tom Brady with time to throw.

Offenses have been getting dominated all year. This is the lowest offensive output we have seen since the early/mid-2000s. Burrow is playing high level football even if his raw numbers don’t seem to look that way.
Reply/Quote
How long of a leash does Bell have over Battle?
Bell missed at least 2 tackles today, allowed some more easy pass plays. His int was a a wounded duck gift from Trey hitting Dalton's hand.
Maybe he has good communication pre snap, but post snap, he is a liability
Reply/Quote
You can tell who is just itching to get in the game. Battle and Lee had full on poison ivy. On the sidelines pacing, stretching, jumping, etc.

BTW, now that Mims is starting, it looks like Lee is the extra lineman on the jumbo package. The run game started cooking with him and All on the field together.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10 hours ago)XsandOs Wrote: You can tell who is just itching to get in the game. Battle and Lee had full on poison ivy. On the sidelines pacing, stretching, jumping, etc.

BTW, now that Mims is starting, it looks like Lee is the extra lineman on the jumbo package. The run game started cooking with him and All on the field together.

Seems like it’s Cody Ford to me. Remember seeing him multiple times today.

Reply/Quote
(10 hours ago)XsandOs Wrote: You can tell who is just itching to get in the game. Battle and Lee had full on poison ivy. On the sidelines pacing, stretching, jumping, etc.

(10 hours ago)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Seems like it’s Cody Ford to me. Remember seeing him multiple times today.

It's Cody Ford.  Lee hasnt played a snap on offense yet, he has 20 snaps but all are on FG and XP.
Determinator of Takes
Reply/Quote
(10 hours ago)KillerGoose Wrote: Offenses have been getting dominated all year. This is the lowest offensive output we have seen since the early/mid-2000s. Burrow is playing high level football even if his raw numbers don’t seem to look that way.

Not to mention in the 4th qtr we were running the ball a lot.
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 06:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Wasn't impressed with Volson.

Volson had the best game of his NFL career.
Determinator of Takes
Reply/Quote
Bell, Pratt, ADG, Guy and Trey all had Tackling scores by PFF under 40. And considering over half of Carolina's rush yards came off of missed tackles I am unsurprised.
Reply/Quote
(9 hours ago)casear2727 Wrote: It's Cody Ford.  Lee hasnt played a snap on offense yet, he has 20 snaps but all are on FG and XP.

Who is 62? He was introduced as eligible.

Edit: Or it could have been 61? Couldn’t see the jersey number from the side view. Assumed it was Lee.
Reply/Quote
(9 hours ago)XsandOs Wrote: Who is 62? He was introduced as eligible.

Edit: Or it could have been 61? Couldn’t see the jersey number from the side view. Assumed it was Lee.

Ford is 61, Lee is 62.  
Determinator of Takes
Reply/Quote