Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2025 Big Board
(06-17-2024, 10:55 AM)Synric Wrote: I have watched alot of USC and the Pac-12 this off-season too bad it doesn't exist anymore lol.

I'm looking forward to seeing USC's Jonah Monheim at Center in 2024. He was a good tackle in '23 and '22.

As someone who has seen what being in a big new geographical conference will do to your team in another sport, I feel for those teams getting those PAC12 teams in their conferences now.
It takes a toll when you're traveling across multiple timezones frequently, resulting in some underperformance sometimes.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Tarheels RB Omarion Hampton's game against Clemson was a rollercoaster lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Took a while to watch Clemson DT DeMonte Capehart because the guy barely played. Another former IMG Academy prospect getting the typical pre-season bump.

Edit: Alot of ACC teams leaving talk.. I wouldn't mind seeing Pitt and Louisville in the Big 12.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Cincinnati Bearcats DT Dontay Corleone is stepping away from football for now because of health concerns. Prayers for him and hope he gets back soon.

Reply/Quote
2023 Doak Walker Award winning RB Ollie Gordon arrested for a DUI.

Reply/Quote
Jim Nagy has started his summer scouting. Everyone seems to be jumping into the RB class first.

Reply/Quote
I have Louisville vs Clemson & Pittsburgh 2022 schedule for tonight. I want to see now Cincinnati G Luke Kandra vs Kancey, Ruke, and Davis. Kandra is a Cincinnati local and we all know how much the Bengals ike their local guys.

Reply/Quote
(07-07-2024, 01:15 PM)Synric Wrote: Jim Nagy has started his summer scouting. Everyone seems to be jumping into the RB class first.

Any relation to former Bengal Rashad Jeanty?
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2024, 11:50 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Any relation to former Bengal Rashad Jeanty?

I'm not sure on this but I would guess no since Ashton Jeanty was born and raised in Italy and just recently came to the USA.

Reply/Quote
Spoiler... My pre-season mock draft is probabaly going to include Omarion Hampton.

Reply/Quote
I want to see Benjamin Morrison CB Notre Dame in stripes. That is all.

Reply/Quote
I'm not sure about the fit for Cincy but Tyler Booker is fun to watch lol.

Reply/Quote
There is real Football today. Florida State vs Georgia Tech 12:00pm est.

Florida State has a couple of Defensive Ends to watch Patrick Payton and Marvin Jones Jr.

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2024, 06:02 PM)Synric Wrote: I'm not sure about the fit for Cincy but Tyler Booker is fun to watch lol.

Man his tape makes me drool

This would be my first round pick in 2025
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2024, 05:14 PM)DYT-Flyer Wrote: Mason Graham is probably going to go top 5 next year, atleast he would this year.

Yeah. Though who knows where we will pick. I hope we pick 32nd though that seems like a real longshot at this point. Top 5 might be a possibility (I am not rooting for it obviously). Graham is on top of the list of BIG DTs (Nosetackles) that I would consider taking in the early rounds. You take these guys if you are hoping one of them will turn into another DJ Reader:

Mason Graham

Deone Walker
Bear Alexander (lightest on this list at 315 lbs)
Kenneth Grant
Tyleik Williams

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2024, 03:02 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Yeah. Though who knows where we will pick. I hope we pick 32nd though that seems like a real longshot at this point. Top 5 might be a possibility (I am not rooting for it obviously). Graham is on top of the list of BIG DTs (Nosetackles) that I would consider taking in the early rounds. You take these guys if you are hoping one of them will turn into another DJ Reader:

Mason Graham

Deone Walker
Bear Alexander (lightest on this list at 315 lbs)
Kenneth Grant
Tyleik Williams

Crazy thing... Bear Alexander redshirted like 3 games into the season. Seems he's going to transfer to an SEC team next year.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2024, 03:10 PM)Synric Wrote: Crazy thing... Bear Alexander redshirted like 3 games into the season. Seems he's going to transfer to an SEC team next year.

Ah. Didn't know that but makes sense. Well then I'd replace him on my list with a different Bear...cat. Dontay Corleone. If the Godfather can't improve our Dline, who can?

Reply/Quote
From a need perspective, Bengals definitely need more pass rush from the DL.
Hendrickson and Hubbard are aging and they only really have Murphy grooming behind them.
BJ Hill and Sheldon Rankins as well.
Kris Jenkins is showing flashes at least from a run stopping standpoint and Jackson might end up becoming a solid (rotational) NT, but they need juice inside from pass rush to replace Hill/Rankins.

OL is actually performing ok this year so far, but with all 3 IOL hitting FA by 2026, Bengals may want to invest an early draft pick (or two?) at IOL this next draft to help prepare for departures.

WR may also have to be on the board early if/when Higgins departs if they don't see enough from Burton and Iosivas by the end of this season to give them confidence.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote