• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens vs Bengals Week 5 Predictions
Ravens 38-20.
Reply/Quote
Keys to the game

On Defense

Don't over react to Lamar running ability

Edge discipline on Zone Read is crucial to success

Get speed in middle of the field. Dax should start at Nickleback, Battle should start at SS, and ADG should get a ton of snaps at LB.

Offense

Through Early and often

Speed up the Tempo

Move Chase around; try to get him matched up with Simpson and Hamilton in one on matchups.

35- 31 Ravens

Lamar loves playing In Paycore and Sunday will be no different.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 07:00 PM)Mer Wrote: You very well may be correct, but I choose to look at the glass half full. Were you around for 90's? Watching these Bengals is a breath of fresh air compared to then.

Don't get me wrong, possibly losing the SB because Spain didn't block for 1/2 a second stinks, but Chase may have dropped the ball or maybe the refs throw a flag on Chase because the "script" didn't include a SB victory on the Rams home field in their new stadium.

Also, 125250, I apologize for the "crawl back in the hole" comment. I feel that was going too far so I removed it.

No worries dude. I’m definitely cynical. Yes, 90s were bad, but I don’t think the talent was ever what it was a few seasons ago. I knew if they didn’t take advantage of the small window of opportunities, it was unlikely the team would get back. The Bengals have to go through bad years to get good draft picks. They will never outspend most teams. I see healthy Burrow years without the necessary talent on defense as such a waste. The offense is good enough to get back to the Super Bowl, but the defense isn’t. The 90s teams didn’t have the expectations of success because of the talent, which was because of some disappointing high draft picks.

It’s incredibly disappointing when you have the talent to win and don’t. Also, extremely disappointing to have an opportunity to make up for the loss the previous yr taken away by an idiotic personal foul. I understand when I player jumps offsides, pass interference, face mask, or numerous other penalties, but a blatant personal foul is too much. That’s totally inexcusable and unacceptable. 
Reply/Quote
Call it vibes. But I think a Bengals eek out an ugly win here.

Bengals-19
Ravens-17
Reply/Quote
Burrow throws for over 300 yards and the offense scores on every possession. The Ravens go toe to toe and have the ball late to go ahead, but a late Lamar turnover give us the win....34-28 Bengals
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 05:01 PM)Joelist Wrote: Exactly. They are a missed call by a zebra from being 1-3. Also we are getting the missing pieces on our DL back - does everyone actually understand how undermanned the DL was? First two games We missed Jenkins, Jackson and Murphy and Rankins and Hill both went out during the KC game. Third game had us missing Murphy, Rankins, Hill, Jackson. Last week we lacked the same players - all but Rankins look to be back. 

Meanwhile the offense has been really getting good, and unlike our previous offenses this one seems to be a lot more diverse in its schemes and playcalls. 

I think we have a good shot here. And a win here would be HUGE. 

Amazing we damn near beat the Chiefs in their place with all that happening to our DL honestly.

Jayden Daniels clearly caught us by surprise with his accuracy. Never seen Lamar look that accurate and we have played Lamar well at 
times with Sam spying on him. Just need to play disciplined which we notoriously are, the Ravens were really undisciplined against the 
Chiefs in that first game.

(Yesterday, 05:45 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: You know that the Stealers are favored this week against the Cowgirls, while the Ravens are favored this week.  Mellow

I know that, stealers are at home and the Ravens match up well against our Defense, at least when all our DT's were dang near injured.

We are getting some guys back right when we needed them. Both the stealers and Ravens could lose no problem this week.
Reply/Quote
(Today, 02:58 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Ravens 38-20.

Ravens might get 38, but I don't see any way that defense holds the Bengals to 20
Reply/Quote
(2 hours ago)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Amazing we damn near beat the Chiefs in their place with all that happening to our DL honestly.

Jayden Daniels clearly caught us by surprise with his accuracy. Never seen Lamar look that accurate and we have played Lamar well at 
times with Sam spying on him. Just need to play disciplined which we notoriously are, the Ravens were really undisciplined against the 
Chiefs in that first game.

I know that, stealers are at home and the Ravens match up well against our Defense, at least when all our DT's were dang near injured.

We are getting some guys back right when we needed them. Both the stealers and Ravens could lose no problem this week.

The main thing will be tackling. If we tackle soundly we win both the Pats and Washington games handily. And if we tackle soundly we'll win this one. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(39 minutes ago)Joelist Wrote: The main thing will be tackling. If we tackle soundly we win both the Pats and Washington games handily. And if we tackle soundly we'll win this one. 

For sure. Probably my biggest problem with the Defense the last few years has been poor tackling. We get this ironed out and we will be fine.
Reply/Quote