Obviously a catch
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Pretty ball.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What a catch
Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)CJD Wrote: I'm curious about the feet.

Wow. I am surprised the Ravens didn't challenge that.

Good for us though.
Reply/Quote
Anyone else think we got away w one w Gesicki? Yikes hehe
Reply/Quote
Keep feeding Brown

Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)CJD Wrote: It's wild how quickly the fan base has turned on CTB haha.

He played great last season and the playoffs of 2022, as well as the first two weeks of this season.

I have not been happy with his play against Washington and Carolina either, but he has a track record of success. Let's hope he returns to that form soon.

Quickest way to be disliked is to endlessly run your mouth and then play like shit while losing games.

Perfect storm of his own creation.

[Image: Sugar-daddy-2.gif]
Reply/Quote
Please oh please let this be a chase brown coming out party!!! As much hate as this team has gotten from myself included we have some young pieces to get excited about.
Reply/Quote
Chase Brown is like a shot of adrenaline for the crowd. Hes exciting as hell

O line gets better at run blocking evrry game too.

If we can escape this game we could run off a few wins
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Dax Hill declared out. I guess we'll be seeing more Turner.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)CJD Wrote: I'm curious about the feet.

Is this Rex Ryan?
Reply/Quote
Chase Brown = so nice to have a RB w wheels !!
Reply/Quote
lol we had chase brown and kept playing mixon last year
Reply/Quote
Ravens seem to be having troubles with a fast scat back. Hmmm.. let’s see where this goes.
Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)CJD Wrote: It's wild how quickly the fan base has turned on CTB haha.

He played great last season and the playoffs of 2022, as well as the first two weeks of this season.

I have not been happy with his play against Washington and Carolina either, but he has a track record of success. Let's hope he returns to that form soon.

Oh absolutely, tbh I think he's playing through injury. But I'd rather he dropped the 'swag' until he's proving it on the field. He's not been good recently.

Now this is a drive... creativity, and Chase Brown as to the the starting back surely. Good response from the Bengals here.
Reply/Quote
Chase Brown!! Damn!!
Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Quickest way to be disliked is to endlessly run your mouth and then play like shit while losing games.

Took the words out my mouth

He made it seem like we turned on him outta nowhere.

1. Hes playing like dog shit

2 He was talking trash. 

Also I dont like the phrase turned on him. The only player iv turned on completely was Nick Scott. We still love CTB he just gotta ball harder
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)Whacked Wrote: Anyone else think we got away w one w Gesicki? Yikes hehe

I think it was a catch.
Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Quickest way to be disliked is to endlessly run your mouth and then play like shit while losing games.

I mean, he said like 2 things. And the "college offense" comment I think was taken out of context. Running a good college offense where you simplify things for your rookie and give him clear reads and plenty of safety valves (The Commanders lead the league in screen plays, iirc) is not an insult.

And he was objectively correct about Worthy haha. He runs really fast in a straight line, so you just need to account for that, and the Bengals did, and he was a non-factor.

Media asks these guys questions about the offense they're preparing for and then shits on them when they just share their honest thoughts.
Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)Housh Wrote: Brown always look like she one away from breaking a long one

Yup. We haven’t had a RB hot holes as fast and as well as he does in AGES.

Fun to watch.
Reply/Quote