Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
Not sure I can watch anymore until someone at the top of this organization shows the fans that they actually give a shit about this team. Someone needs fired if it’s not Zac it’s the OC or even the DC has earned it but someone after this game needs canned as a statement. You can’t just let this one go as another “oh well we will get em next game”.
Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)THE PISTONS Wrote: Lamar is like 9-1 against us now.

Zac is now 4-8 against them and what against the North?  Some ridiculous number.
Reply/Quote
Had Chase singled up - even the announcer circled it and just ran it into the middle of the line like they were on the 10 yard line.

Inexcusable by Zac today. This is an awful football team who are finding ways to lose every week that they don’t play the team who has had the worst record in the league the last 2 years…
Reply/Quote
I turned it off after the Jackson fumble. WTF Happen? How did we manage to **** it up?
Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)Destro Wrote: His punt got the defense in position for the safety. Had that not happened, we likely would have already lost, straight up. Defense lucked into Lamar not paying attention, and we played dive into the line once within 60 yards of a FG. Shit was stupid.

Or maybe we don’t have a guy who is most likely a free agent if our punter isn’t hurt holding the ball in critical OT fgs. ***** stupid coaching loses them this game yet again.
Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)TKUHL Wrote: I turned it off after the Jackson fumble. WTF Happen? How did we manage to **** it up?

Zac Taylor. That's how. I feel like he has the most 1 score losses in NFL history because he sucks at calling games
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is why you sign Chase......What if he doesnt wanna come back after this season. If we are under the false impression that Burrow has some magic leash on Chase and theyll never part we are sadly mistaken.

We need a new coach. I aint never seen a set of coaches lose a game for their QB. Your QB made 1 ***** mistake and you just cant do SHIT as coaches? Cant scheme up a deep ball, cant coach a timely screen that gets an important 1st, NOTHING?

And I bet Burrow was calling his own plays late. Id put money those plays were all Burrow
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)TKUHL Wrote: I turned it off after the Jackson fumble. WTF Happen? How did we manage to **** it up?

Like the previous four games...found a way to lose.
Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)Housh Wrote: Zac Taylor and Lou are ***** bums

All teh good luck in the world and still cant win because your ***** ass coach shut down the offense in the 4th quarter and took the ball away from a guy with 5 ***** TDs. ***** idiot coaches can go to ***** hell

No real big name coach will coach for Cincy because the owner is a loser. Player dont go to Cincy to play the end up there, and there is a difference. A real owner would make a coaching change. but not Brown. Brown is so in the fog he's sitting by his phone waiting for Tom Landry or John Madden to call him to coach the Bengels 
Reply/Quote
Zac is a wuss. Three runs and settle for a 50+ field goal. Terrible decision.
Reply/Quote

Ran at three times into a wall after we took over on downs to set up a 53 yard field goal which had a bad snap and was missed badly pretty much already in Tucker range but Henry ran a 50 yard run down to like the three.
Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)Atomic Orange Wrote: Roethlisberger like domination Sick
For both of them prob half the games they won were a direct result of the bungles bungling
Reply/Quote

Zac never threw the ball and played for the “easy” 53 yard FG
Rookie holder drops the snap so Mac missed
Henry runs it down inside the 5 or whatever.
FG Ravens

Bungles are back
Reply/Quote
Ultimately the loss doesn’t mean anything. This team isn’t going anywhere even if they make that FG or Joe doesn’t throw that interception, not with this garbage coaching staff.
Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Had Chase singled up - even the announcer circled it and just ran it into the middle of the line like they were on the 10 yard line.

Inexcusable by Zac today. This is an awful football team who are finding ways to lose every week that they don’t play the team who has had the worst record in the league the last 2 years…

Had to take that deep shot

Just curling up and putting the game on a Rehkow hold is insane. You cant put Rehkow in that situation unless you have to and he didnt have to. We couldve went deep, still ran it, then maybe been 3rd and 2 with a chance to win
-Housh
Reply/Quote
So Burrow throws a bad pick, and in response Taylor takes ball out of his hand in overtime at that range.

If you sign him to be your superstar, then give him the damn ball.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Three runs after a turnover in OT with your QB playing one of the best games of his career AND THEN YOU CALL A TIMEOUT TO ICE YOUR FG SQUAD? ZAC IS A CLOWN. The Bungals are back!
Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)cincyfan429 Wrote: No real big name coach will coach for Cincy because the owner is a loser. Player dont go to Cincy to play the end up there, and there is a difference. A real owner would make a coaching change. but not Brown. Brown is so in the fog he's sitting by his phone waiting for Tom Landry or John Madden to call him to coach the Bengels 
The only way it's going to change is if Brown is in the same realm as Landry and Madden
Reply/Quote
Lou gotta get fired. ATP weve had bad D against everyone. We cant keep watching this D give up 35 a game. Thats absurd. Burrow cant make 1 mistake.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Other coach goes for it at own 25 4th down with a 7 point lead. Hope to see Chase and Burrow score on redzone I can no longer watch this team too stressful.
Reply/Quote