Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fire Zac Taylor right now..
Burrow was killing them and you run 3 straight times for  50+ yard field goal!?!?!?!? IM BEYOND PISSED. HE HAS TO GO
Reply/Quote
I'd usually think Tony is over-reactionary (sometimes in the extreme). But I cannot help but agree here.

Countless slow starts every damn year putting us in a hole.

Zero adaptability in the Super Bowl, when we needed a solitary drive to win that game. No creativity in playcalling when it mattered, just let his QB get lit up all game there.

Today in a must have game... you get the gift of that fumble. And your response? To run it 3 times, when your QB has 5 TD passes to his name.

Outside of Burrow, Chase and Higgins (which is an insanely stacked trio by the way), he hasn't got a clue on how we win games.
Reply/Quote
(7 hours ago)Tony Wrote: Burrow was killing then and you run 3 straight times for  50+ yard field goal!?!?!?!? IM BEYOND PISSED. HE HAS TO GO

Zac and Lou should be fired before 5 PM today, but Brown is too stupid to do anything, so all Bengals fans suffer. Laughing stock of the NFL Mike Brown and his Bungles. 
Reply/Quote
Or I don't know let's rebuild rhe defense instead of spending money on a new head coach.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Zero accountability organization. Nothing will ever change.
Reply/Quote
The coaching staff will hold thos team back.

That said, management won't address it.
Reply/Quote
I agree. It’s time for him to go.
Reply/Quote
Biggest panzie coach of all time.

Vintage Zac “prevent offense” on display once again.

Why the FLIPPPPPPPP would you not get your kicker closer?

Chase was one on one against a rookie!!!
Reply/Quote
I’m tired of Zac Taylor

I can’t for the whole season i just can’t

He does not know how to win a game even when his QB is god
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Burrow was lights out and he channeled his inner Dalton at the worst possible time
Reply/Quote
Check this post in a week. Click on the reply numbers. I have a better chance of guessing the number one than the Bengals do of making the playoffs.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I’m all in on firing this staff after this game. No excuse with this roster. Granted the D sucks but holy shit how can this be acceptable. Yes the Joe pick was a killer but we had plenty of chances. Boycott this shit. Only our dip shit coach would take the ball out of Burrows hands and play for a 53 yard FG. **** you Zac, **** you Lou. Both should be fired immediately.
Reply/Quote
Bengals are 1-4 because of the defensive drafting. That's the spot to attack in the off-season.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
just way too conservative at that point and i was getting angry watching it ... even if the field goal had been made that decision making should be questioned.
Reply/Quote
Also….he iced his own kicker

***** idiot
-Housh
Reply/Quote
If Taylor has a job when he walks out of Paycor, Burrow’s Chase’s, Higgin’s and Hendrickson’s agents should call Mike Brown and demand a trade, otherwise all will come down with “injuries”.
Reply/Quote
He had his run here, but I think it's likely time to move on from both him and Lou.

He has a track record of calling the worst play calls at the worst time.
Reply/Quote
After the Burrow pick, Zac completely took him out of the game. Last drive in regulation and OT. We got lucky in our SB run overcoming our own staff. This team is going nowhere with this staff. Nowhere.
Reply/Quote
Focus people Defensive Drafts. Scouting needs improved rhe money needs spent there...

Reply/Quote
When will they realize, it’s not working and change something? My guess is never
Reply/Quote