Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Letting Tee walk would essentially be doing the same thing you did to the D, to the O
Letting Bates and Reader walk basically turned us into bums

I think atp with how trash our coaching is, if you don’t keep Tee you are basically doing the same thing to the offense. The reason Burrow is so good is cause he finally has a run game AND his WRs are going insane. Why in the entire heck would you let a main cog in your offense walk?

But we’re gonna do it…

And when the offense inevitably goes down hill next year it’ll be because we were once again cheap as hell
-Housh
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals refuse to extend him he needs to be on the trade block.

If Duke and company really think not getting a high pick out of Tee for a lost season they are not fit for their position.
Reply/Quote
Tee Higgins should officially be a major trade candidate at a record of 1-4.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The smart move would be to trade him now, but we all know that’s not happening. Duke “isn't in the business of improving other teams.”

Whether or not he’s in the business of improving his own team is up for debate.

Reply/Quote
I can only say this so many times.

OUR DEFENSE WAS BAD LAST YEAR WITH READER ON THE TEAM.

It didn't fall apart because he left. Lou has had a below average defense in 5 of his 6 years here. It's been bad with Reader, it's been bad with Bates. We had a good 2021 postseason and a good defense in 2022. That's it in a 6 year stretch.

[Image: Sugar-daddy-2.gif]
Reply/Quote
(6 hours ago)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I can only say this so many times.

OUR DEFENSE WAS BAD LAST YEAR WITH READER ON THE TEAM.

It didn't fall apart because he left. Lou has had a below average defense in 5 of his 6 years here. It's been bad with Reader, it's been bad with Bates. We had a good 2021 postseason and a good defense in 2022. That's it in a 6 year stretch.

Lous scheme is fine. Look at today he had to throw a ton of exotic blitz packages at the Ravens and still Lamar was barely pressured. His drafting on the other hand has caused this roster to spiral downward QUICKLY.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Tee is not helping his trade stock with all the dropped passes. For someone who has a reputation for strong hands, I'm, tired of watching him either drop it or get it knocked out of his hands.
Reply/Quote
(6 hours ago)Synric Wrote: Lous scheme is fine. Look at today he had to throw a ton of exotic blitz packages at the Ravens and still Lamar was barely pressured. His drafting on the other hand has caused this roster to spiral downward QUICKLY.

As i calm down i realize this is the answer.

Add in the safeties were so insanely bad that it didn’t matter what play he called cause Geno Stone was gonna be nowhere near a play and miss tackles when he WAS close. And 2 Vonn Bell is too slow to make any play on the field. On one of Lamar’s deep incompletions Bell read the deep ball perfectly and STILL got beat to a spot because he’s slow as shit. Tycen Anderson has to be better than THIS.

They are non-existent at safety. BOTH spots.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(6 hours ago)Sled21 Wrote: Tee is not helping his trade stock with all the dropped passes. For someone who has a reputation for strong hands, I'm, tired of watching him either drop it or get it knocked out of his hands.

Dude what?

Tee was insane today are you high? He had 2 TDs

Are you just saying ANYTHING?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(6 hours ago)Sled21 Wrote: Tee is not helping his trade stock with all the dropped passes. For someone who has a reputation for strong hands, I'm, tired of watching him either drop it or get it knocked out of his  hands.

And yet he had 2 TD's today.... trade him to a contender. 

It's now or never. But really what is the point of holding onto Tee at this point unless you think our Bengals can run the table? Not with this defense.
Reply/Quote
I thought Tee played well.

If they aren't intent on resigning him, they need to trade him. 

I hate even typing that.

Gut wrenching loss today.
Reply/Quote
(6 hours ago)Housh Wrote: Dude what?

Tee was insane today are you high? He had 2 TDs

Are you just saying ANYTHING?

2 TDs. How many passes did he drop or have knocked out?
Reply/Quote
(6 hours ago)Sled21 Wrote: 2 TDs. How many passes did he drop or have knocked out?

zero drops one pass knocked out that was severely under thrown should've been a touchdown..one pass waaaaaayyy to high and another that was knocked away by the corner tee had an excellent game this loss is on the defense and the holder plain and simple..
Reply/Quote
ZT will be exposed next year when he doesn't have the luxury of two #1s on the same team.
Reply/Quote
(6 hours ago)Housh Wrote: Letting Bates and Reader walk basically turned us into bums

I think atp with how trash our coaching is, if you don’t keep Tee you are basically doing the same thing to the offense. The reason Burrow is so good is cause he finally has a run game AND his WRs are going insane. Why in the entire heck would you let a main cog in your offense walk?

But we’re gonna do it…

And when the offense inevitably goes down hill next year it’ll be because we were once again cheap as hell

So pay $$ for offense and let defense get worse, we are 1-2 with Chase and Higgins
Reply/Quote
This game proves we need both. They compliment each other so well, it’s insane to let one walk. Now the staff, they can pack their shit. I fully expect someone fired tomorrow. That’s what real organizations do.
Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)thompson19osu Wrote: ZT will be exposed next year when he doesn't have the luxury of two #1s on the same team.

He has already been exposed. 
Reply/Quote