Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Fire Zac Taylor right now..
(Yesterday, 01:56 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: You sure? Haven't they been throwing more out of 12 and jumbo at times this year? One of the patented quick hitters that get blown up? 

He didn’t even have Tee on the field for that play. Which makes no sense in that situation even in 12 personnel. It was a bad look to throw Burrow under the bus like that no matter how you slice it.

He’s going to quickly lose the locker room with shit like that. Both Chase and Tee made comments after the game questioning the play calling in OT.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 06:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He didn’t even have Tee on the field for that play. Which makes no sense in that situation even in 12 personnel. It was a bad look to throw Burrow under the bus like that no matter how you slice it.

He’s going to quickly lose the locker room with shit like that. Both Chase and Tee made comments after the game questioning the play calling in OT.

Gotta feeling he's already lost some in the locker room already !
Reply/Quote
Bill Belichick is waiting for a phone call. Make it.
Reply/Quote
Belichick is on the Manning broadcast tonight. It's pretty cool listening to him critique the play.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 06:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He didn’t even have Tee on the field for that play. Which makes no sense in that situation even in 12 personnel. It was a bad look to throw Burrow under the bus like that no matter how you slice it.

“I feel like we should have tried at least one play to give it to one our playmakers—me or Tee or Drei (Andrei Iosivas) to try to get a first down. That was what we’d be doing the whole game.” Chase

They called a pass play Zac and Joe said that Burrow rightfully checked out out of it as they got a bad look.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(9 hours ago)Soonerpeace Wrote: “I feel like we should have tried at least one play to give it to one our playmakers—me or Tee or Drei (Andrei Iosivas) to try to get a first down. That was what we’d be doing the whole game.” Chase

They called a pass play Zac and Joe said that Burrow rightfully checked out out of it as they got a bad look.

Yup, Taylor throwing Burrow under the bus saying that is why Tee, and Chase have came out and said we should have been more aggressive. Taylor is losing the locker room because of his poor play calling and saying shit like that.
Reply/Quote
(9 hours ago)Brownshoe Wrote: Yup, Taylor throwing Burrow under the bus saying that is why Tee, and Chase have came out and said we should have been more aggressive. Taylor is losing the locker room because of his poor play calling and saying shit like that.

Negatory. All 4 of these at least Tee, Joe, Karras, & Chase are all firmly behind Zac. You need a new source
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(9 hours ago)Brownshoe Wrote: Yup, Taylor throwing Burrow under the bus saying that is why Tee, and Chase have came out and said we should have been more aggressive. Taylor is losing the locker room because of his poor play calling and saying shit like that.

Of course, Zac said Joe made the right call checking out of the run while he was "throwing him under the bus". 

If I had a nickel for every time a MB member asserted a Bengal coach has "lost the locker room"; I'd have a lot of nickels. 

Reply/Quote
Vs the Ravens
Bills 236 yards 10 points
Cowboys 412 yards 25 points
Raiders 260 yards 26 points
Chiefs 353 yards 27 points
Bengals 442 yards 38 points

Reply/Quote
(9 hours ago)bfine32 Wrote: Of course, Zac said Joe made the right call checking out of the run while he was "throwing him under the bus". 

If I had a nickel for every time a MB member asserted a Bengal coach has "lost the locker room"; I'd have a lot of nickels. 

You and Mike Brown could count them together.

Reply/Quote
(9 hours ago)bfine32 Wrote: Of course, Zac said Joe made the right call checking out of the run while he was "throwing him under the bus". 

With the context of the reporter asking why they didn't throw; it is throwing him under the bus
Reply/Quote
(8 hours ago)Soonerpeace Wrote: Vs the Ravens
Bills 236 yards 10 points
Cowboys 412 yards 25 points
Raiders 260 yards 26 points
Chiefs 353 yards 27 points
Bengals 442 yards 38 points

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?
Reply/Quote
(8 hours ago)Brownshoe Wrote: What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

I’m impressed you know the price of tea in china because you don’t the locker room

Reply/Quote
Zac hoping for a kicker to win the game was the worst decision a HC can make... coaches who play to win it with kickers usually backfires, specially for the bengals... the only ones that top us are the bills losing a SB.
Reply/Quote
(8 hours ago)Brownshoe Wrote: With the context of the reporter asking why they didn't throw; it is throwing him under the bus

Sure, you're gonna roll with that you've already lit the torch

Throwing him under the bus would be "We called a run, Joe checked out of it...next question"

Defending his QB was telling the truth and then adding that Joe made the right call checking out of it.

I suppose you would have preferred a lie. Joe really wanted to throw the ball but I wouldn't let him. 

Reply/Quote
(8 hours ago)Bengalitis Wrote: Zac hoping for a kicker to win the game was the worst decision a HC can make... coaches who play to win it with kickers usually backfires, specially for the bengals... the only ones that top us are the bills losing a SB.

Why did Bal kick a FG to end regulation? Now THAT'S playing "not to lose". 

Reply/Quote
(8 hours ago)bfine32 Wrote: Why did Bal kick a FG to end regulation? Now THAT'S playing "not to lose". 

with the momentum they had, anything would have worked for them....  the bengals were stuffed on 3 runs..   Shirley you saw it too!
Reply/Quote
(8 hours ago)Bengalitis Wrote: with the momentum they had, anything would have worked for them....  the bengals were stuffed on 3 runs..   Shirley you saw it too!

The Bengals got the ball back with 1:35 left in regulation and only needed a FG to win. They threw the ball twice and lost 7 yards, ran it once, and gained 9. Did you see that Shirley? 

Reply/Quote
(7 hours ago)bfine32 Wrote: The Bengals got the ball back with 1:35 left in regulation and only needed a FG to win. They threw the ball twice and lost 7 yards, ran it once, and gained 9. Did you see that Shirley? 

You know the ravens had the game won before they marched down the field for that FG.. you could have stuck a fork in it... it was over....
Reply/Quote