Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Giants predictions
I predict another lackluster game from the defense and the Giants win as rookie WR Nabers shreds this pathetic secondary and they make Daniel Jones look elite.

Giants: 35
Bengals: 33
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2024, 05:02 PM)Trademark Wrote: I predict another lackluster game from the defense and the Giants win as rookie WR Nabers shreds this pathetic secondary and they make Daniel Jones look elite.

Giants: 35
Bengals: 33

I think the Giants defense is better than the Ravens. I think we only score 20 points.
Remember the Giants held Washington to 6 FG’s, and we couldn’t stop them once.
I think we lose 27-20
Reply/Quote
Giants 54
Bengals 53

Don’t even care anymore. As long as the front office doesn't give a shit I wont either. Been a fan for 50 years and the only way we will see any change is to continue playing like shit. Wish I wasn’t such a downer but this season has me f’d up. I really thought this was their year. Not so much.
Reply/Quote
Beats me.  They'll play comparable to the Giants and it will be a 2 or 3 point game one way or the other.
Reply/Quote
Make or break game imo. We will beat the Giants, I can't see Daniel "Garbage" Jones outplaying Joe and cia.

Bengals 31
Giants 24
Reply/Quote
Bengals 38

Giants 31
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2024, 08:09 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Make or break game imo. We will beat the Giants, I can't see Daniel "Garbage" Jones outplaying Joe and cia.

Bengals 31
Giants 24

He had a decent performance in Seattle, throwing for 257 yards and 2 touchdowns with a 109.6 rating.  So against our defense he'll probably be in line for a FedEx Air award.  
Reply/Quote
Time to start a winning stretch of games since the team will finish with around a .500 record and just miss the playoffs. Ninja

Bengals 34
Giants 24
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
More pain
Reply/Quote
Hard to trust this team at the moment. I don't get how people think we will automatically just go on a run.

Dexter Lawrence scares the hell out of me - they need to double him or he'll eat Cappa up.

Think they need to try and trust the running game more for this match up and not get in a pass only mode early.

28-25 Bengals - out of loyalty rather than belief.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 35
Giants 27
The defense starts to get it's feet back under them. We gained some players on the line, but lost Hill (who everyone declared a bust anyway even though he was playing well.) Time for DJ Turner to come in with his speed and shine.
Reply/Quote
I don't know how much the problem is the Bengals defense or just they ran into games where Jayden Daniels and Lamar were having peak days. The Bengals ran into Mike White one time when their defense was pretty good, and he was on and had his best game ever with over 400 yards. And the Bengals defense was pretty good against KC earlier. Not to mention the Ravens had some luck -- a pass bounces off a receiver's hands, hits a Bengals helmet, and then goes right back to the receiver? Really?

So, I've got to believe things start to even out and we've seen the worse of the Bengals defense and luck starts to favor the Bengals.

Bengals will win against the Giants. And I don't expect it to be that close.
Reply/Quote
I think this team is mentally defeated. They find a way to lose another game by a few points. An untimely interception, fumble, defensive breakdown, missed FG, take your pick of any number of failure modes, we'll find one (if not multiple)
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2024, 08:09 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Make or break game imo. We will beat the Giants, I can't see Daniel "Garbage" Jones outplaying Joe and cia.

Bengals 31
Giants 24

This is where I am, as well.  I see Jones is playing better than usual but I can't see him keeping up with Burrow, he's prime candidate to falter in a shootout.
Reply/Quote
someone already beat me to the joke.

Bengals will score a lot but the Giants will somehow score slightly more.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Giants 26
Bungles 23
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Giants 20

The climb to 500 and a mid first round pick rolls on.
We take yet another player who we dont even know if they can be a plus starter and have to draft another player at the position the next year....examples:
Mims
Murphy
Hill
Probably continues into the 2nd and 3rd as well:
Jenkins Burton Jackson
Turner Battle
Britt Carter
Carman Ossai

Thats why we are where we are. Zero bonafide plus starters in rounds 1-3 since 21 Jamar Chase
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2024, 06:55 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: I think the Giants defense is better than the Ravens. I think we only score 20 points.
Remember the Giants held Washington to 6 FG’s, and we couldn’t stop them once.
I think we lose 27-20

I agree was thinking 24-20 G-Men.
Reply/Quote
Burrow has been hot, we will score points and Dline did play better last week, need to have better play in secondary and avoid costly turnovers in the 4th quarter...

Bengals 27
Giants 20
Reply/Quote
Our big win streak starts this week!

Defense still with problems but shows signs of improvement and holds the Giants to under 30 points while Bengals offense continues to roll.

Bengals win 34-27
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote