Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Giants predictions
(10-08-2024, 11:01 AM)R3stangs Wrote: I think this team is mentally defeated. They find a way to lose another game by a few points. An untimely interception, fumble, defensive breakdown, missed FG, take your pick of any number of failure modes, we'll find one (if not multiple)

I don't think the team is mentally defeated at all. The fanbase, yes, talk about people who give up easily, but I saw no quit in any of the players Sunday. 
Reply/Quote
Joe has another great day and the defense steps it up. Bengals 27 Giants 10
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2024, 12:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't think the team is mentally defeated at all. The fanbase, yes, talk about people who give up easily, but I saw no quit in any of the players Sunday. 

Lots of mental mistakes, openly criticizing play calling. They're not in a good place and that leads to more errors. 
Reply/Quote
The Giants have a good Defense, but our Offense is rolling and our Defense will not play that poorly against Daniel Jones.

Jayden Daniels and Lamar Jackson were peaking when we played them. Our Defense will play better in this one guarantee it...

Bengals - 31
Giants - 20
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2024, 12:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't think the team is mentally defeated at all. The fanbase, yes, talk about people who give up easily, but I saw no quit in any of the players Sunday. 

Yep, it is the defeatists that are defeated lol
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 27
Giants - 20

Giants should be one of the easier teams.

Their offense is atrocious and their passing defense is just ok.
They have a solid run defense, but if the Bengals can get up on them early, I think they have this one, especially if Nabers continues to be out due to concussion.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2024, 05:02 PM)Trademark Wrote: I predict another lackluster game from the defense and the Giants win as rookie WR Nabers shreds this pathetic secondary and they make Daniel Jones look elite.

Giants: 35
Bengals: 33

Think Nabers is banged up]

Bengals 35
Giants 31
Reply/Quote
2 toughest games at Ravens and Home to Eagles. Medium threat Both Steelers and Chargers Should win the rest. The way Taylor is coaching I wonder if we will win any good news I felt this way during our SB season. So this week no actual score prediction until we lose again. Kitty goes Meow
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2024, 03:37 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Lots of mental mistakes, openly criticizing play calling. They're not in a good place and that leads to more errors. 

I guess we'll see Sunday, right?
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2024, 04:57 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I guess we'll see Sunday, right?

Thats why they play the game. We can guess all we want beforehand.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2024, 11:22 AM)basballguy Wrote: someone already beat me to the joke.

Bengals will score a lot but the Giants will somehow score slightly more.

Giants 41
Bengals 40  Wink
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPbs59_kjii5kKKNTa5TV...s&usqp=CAU]

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952r5inz4gaxevc9jywotf...w.gif&ct=g]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2024, 04:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The Giants have a good Defense, but our Offense is rolling and our Defense will not play that poorly against Daniel Jones.

Jayden Daniels and Lamar Jackson were peaking when we played them. Our Defense will play better in this one guarantee it...

Bengals - 31
Giants - 20

They couldn't play much worse... But I agree. Our boys get right this week. I think we score with ease but the defense lets them hang around.

Bengals 34
Giants 31
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
We make Daniel Jones look like prime TB12, and we win a close one 45-42.

More seriously... I think we'll do a better job on defence, and find the offence slows (understandably enough, considering they couldn't have done much more last week). 28-24 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Giants LB Kayvon Thibodeaux will be out after undergoing wrist surgery

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2024, 01:41 AM)jason Wrote: They couldn't play much worse... But I agree. Our boys get right this week. I think we score with ease but the defense lets them hang around.

Bengals 34
Giants 31

I just think our Defense will finally have a good showing. Saw some good things from multiple players, BJ Hill, Hubbard, Trey, ADG, CTB, 
Jenkins, Stone etc.

Just couldn't put 3 good plays together enough to stop Lamar when he was playing like that. I don't see Daniel Jones putting up 31 on us
unless they just run all over our D and we shown we can stop the run against the Rats.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2024, 05:02 PM)Trademark Wrote: I predict another lackluster game from the defense and the Giants win as rookie WR Nabers shreds this pathetic secondary and they make Daniel Jones look elite.

Giants: 35
Bengals: 33

Jones is playing good ball.  So is their TE Conklin.  Giants have a good D......This road game at New York / New Jersey is a tough game....However if Bengals play like they did against Ravens, The Bengals will WIN.  Burrow to Chase and Higgins is heating up, and getting the DT's  back from IL had them stuffing Henry on many carries.  

GO BENGALS in New York....If We can Make It There, We'll make it Anywhere...Come On, Come Through, Bengals, Bengals. 

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I think it'll be more low scoring than people think. Giants have a pretty good defense and a great front. I think out defense steps up a bit with guys getting healthy and their backs against the wall. I still don't think it will be enough, though and another random mistake derails this game. 

24-20 Giants
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Bengals win, as they often seem to beat NFC teams.

Sadly, they play in the AFC North, but that’s a discussion for another day.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote

Can you imagine if the Bengals players gave up every time the game was "over" as called in the GameDay thread? **shudders**
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote