Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
roster update 10/8
right now the PS is full and there is one open roster spot on the 53.

DJ Ivey is now 10 months out from his ACL...could he be ready to come off of PUP?

Micah Abraham is a rookie out of Marshall who was a final cut from Colts camp. His father is former NFL CB Donnie Abraham

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2024, 06:34 PM)pally Wrote: right now the PS is full and there is one open roster spot on the 53.

DJ Ivey is now 10 months out from his ACL...could he be ready to come  off of PUP?

Micah Abraham is a rookie out of Marshall who was a final cut from Colts camp.  His father is former NFL CB Donnie Abraham

Always loved Donnie Abraham, never got his due because Ronde was playing opposite of him, but he was also a menace in that Tampa backfield.

Think Steuber will get some PT on Teams at the very least.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Trey Hill seems like a weird one. Much rather see Matt Lee go in if needed.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2024, 04:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Trey Hill seems like a weird one. Much rather see Matt Lee go in if needed.

Agreed, and I assumed Hill wasn't even with the organization anymore. Lee received a lot of preseason praise.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2024, 04:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Trey Hill seems like a weird one. Much rather see Matt Lee go in if needed.

Trey Hill can play guard.  Matt Lee only practiced at center

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2024, 05:11 PM)pally Wrote: Trey Hill can play guard.  Matt Lee only practiced at center

So can Karras. If a guard goes down slide him over and bring in Lee at center. Get your best 5 out there.

Reply/Quote
Karras hasn't played or practiced at guard in at least 3 years

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2024, 05:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: So can Karras. If a guard goes down slide him over and bring in Lee at center. Get your best 5 out there.

It's a smart move even if they feel like their best 5 has Matt Lee and Karras at guard they won't be forced into it during a game without a few practice reps at least. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Trey Hill had a couple of really good drives vs Cleveland in the last game of the 2021 season. I haven't seen anything by him since that tells me that he's a NFL O-lineman.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2024, 06:15 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Trey Hill had a couple of really good drives vs Cleveland in the last game of the 2021 season.

You are a true Bengals fan if you recall Trey Hill performing good in a game against the Browns three years ago.
Reply/Quote
There is still an open roster spot unless DJ IVey was activated
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 10:33 AM)Bengalbro Wrote: There is still an open roster spot unless DJ IVey was activated

He was listed as doubtful for this week so it is unlikely that he will be activated.  But unless something changes that open spot is his

Reply/Quote