Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread (SNF) - Bengals @ Giants***
Cincinnati Bengals (1-4)   vs   New York Giants (2-3)
Sunday, October 13th, 2024 at 8:20 PM on NBC
MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey
Announce Crew: Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth, Melissa Stark
Referee: Carl Cheffers
Betting Line: Bengals -3.5

[Image: GUtkhaj.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
First!

Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yay, Saturday night game thread.

Feel bad for UK, apparently they can't execute a FG attempt either.
Reply/Quote
Someone talk me into getting a ticket for this one.

Never been to a Bengals game (live in CT). 50 yard line tickets upper deck is <$100. Middle deck <$150.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2024, 12:37 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Someone talk me into getting a ticket for this one.

Never been to a Bengals game (live in CT). 50 yard line tickets upper deck is <$100. Middle deck <$150.

Go.

See, wasn't that an easy sale?
Reply/Quote
Don't know if I can handle waiting until tonight...
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2024, 01:13 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Don't know if I can handle waiting until tonight...

I've made love to my wife 3 times today to pass the time. Don't know if I'll make it now. Going for a fourth here soon.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2024, 02:51 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I've made love to my wife 3 times today to pass the time. Don't know if I'll make it now. Going for a fourth here soon.

I have … no words
Reply/Quote
New York is full of Bengals fans, had so many WHO DEYS today and then double takes when I say it back LOL

We will be well represented in that shit stadium tonight.
Reply/Quote
will representation mean enough, bengals perform poorly at home maybe they like the jeers
Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon 102 yards on 13 carries (7.8 ypa) and another 30 on 2 passes. I don't think the problem was Joe Mixon in the Bengals offense.
Reply/Quote
Not that it wasn't already but today is a must win.... hot take for sure!
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2024, 07:22 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Not that it wasn't already but today is a must win.... hot take for sure!

[Image: 82o2h.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2024, 07:15 PM)Nepa Wrote: Joe Mixon 102 yards on 13 carries (7.8 ypa) and another 30 on 2 passes. I don't think the problem was Joe Mixon in the Bengals offense.

I agree.

Glad to see he is doing well with his new team.
Reply/Quote
SNF has the most obnoxious collection of studio hosts in all of sports. Nepo host Jack needs to learn how to pronounce Bengals…
Reply/Quote

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
If we can't beat the Giants sans Nabers.....yikes.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2024, 08:11 PM)pally Wrote:  

Rookie DTs are going to get some work. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2024, 07:15 PM)Nepa Wrote: Joe Mixon 102 yards on 13 carries (7.8 ypa) and another 30 on 2 passes. I don't think the problem was Joe Mixon in the Bengals offense.

Then why is Chase Brown doing so well here?

Sometimes the scheme don’t fit the runner and when you’ve coached a scheme up you can’t just change it

Chase Browns style is just better for how our o line coaches want the line to run block
-Housh
Reply/Quote