Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread (SNF) - Bengals @ Giants***
(10-13-2024, 10:40 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Hated the Mims pick. This game isn’t helping me feel any better.

Again, the Giants lead the league in sacks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Why does it feel like we are losing?
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2024, 10:40 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Hated the Mims pick. This game isn’t helping me feel any better.

Bengals weren't going to trade up, so I thought he was the best of some meh choices.

[Image: image.gif.f0c2fdfbee928741dbfa5ce1eccafe9a.gif]
Reply/Quote
Sorry, not related to tonight's game...but for those of you that saw the Aidan Hutchinson injury and are older than 40, didn't his leg remind you of Krumrie's in the SB 23?
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2024, 10:35 PM)jj22 Wrote: This is looking like a 1-4 team. I can’t believe I bought into this O.

Yep, but as you astutely pointed out, they should have brought Robbins back, cause Rehkow was going to lose a game again. Thank God the Bengals have the punter they do!
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2024, 10:40 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: He said that last week, so when are you going to be better calling plays.

5+ years and counting.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2024, 10:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: 3 sacks and an IG in the first half. Good coaches change what they are doing.

You're asking too much of Zac - you want him to be ADAPTABLE. He isn't. 
Reply/Quote
What would it take for Lac to be fired?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
We not about to act like Mims sucks cause he had a bad half VS Brian Burns and Ojulari cmon dude

Giants led league in sacks
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2024, 10:44 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: What would it take for Lac to be fired?

loss of revenue. which isn't going to happen anytime soon. 
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2024, 10:44 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: What would it take for Lac to be fired?

Murder
Reply/Quote
I am so sick of these soul suckers.

Reply/Quote
87 pass yards for Burrow

Call more slants and seams

Also you gotta throw deep to Tee at some point

Giants giving Tee 1 on 1s so they can stop Chase and focus on the run
-Housh
Reply/Quote
7 points in one half of football. That was on a Burrow run of 47 yards.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2024, 10:45 PM)Housh Wrote: We not about to act like Mims sucks cause he had a bad half VS Brian Burns and Ojulari cmon dude

Giants led league in sacks

[Image: First-time-james-franco-hanging-meme.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2024, 10:42 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Why does it feel like we are losing?

Because while their defense will probably hold up, we know ours won’t.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2024, 10:46 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Murder

Maybe not if it’s second degree.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2024, 10:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not sure where you’re getting that, but they could have flexed it out up until like a week or two ago.

I thought I read they were denied the Baltimore / Washington game by the network that game was played on. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Karras’ guy (and Karras) went to the ground and sort of prevented Mims from adjusting his feet to stop Ojulari’s move to the inside on that last sack. I don’t think it was a pre-planned stunt.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2024, 09:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The Giants have been doing this to everyone. They lead the league in sacks.
But our line has looked like a joke. 

The interior is getting pushed back/ran by and the ends are running free around the tackles.
(10-13-2024, 09:47 PM)WildCat Wrote: we can't keep using this excuse. this is probably the best line joe has had since he's been here.

Then we need to get better coaching because Burrow has no time to throw the ball.
Reply/Quote