Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals should pursue Jers Haason Reddick
The Jets have given him permission to seek a trade.
Reply/Quote
He isn't going to play unless he gets a contract extension. He has played 0 snaps for the Jets after they gave up a 3rd round pick for him.

[Image: image.gif.f0c2fdfbee928741dbfa5ce1eccafe9a.gif]
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 06:50 PM)Tomkat Wrote: The Jets have given him permission to seek a trade.

The dude has not even reported to the team, because he wants more money. Seems like a bit of a malcontent to me. Pass.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'd be surprised if he's not in Detroit in the next couple days.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 06:55 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The dude has not even reported to the team, because he wants more money. Seems like a bit of a malcontent to me. Pass.

Sounds like a bum. A Cancer. A Hemorrhoid. An Ex-Wife. A Karen. An Ulcer. 
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 07:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Sounds like a bum. A Cancer. A Hemorrhoid. An Ex-Wife. A Karen. An Ulcer. 

Yep, and the Eagles likely laughed their way to the bank once he was off of their payroll.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 07:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yep, and the Eagles likely laughed their way to the bank once he was off of their payroll.

One day your screaming "PAY ME" to the NFL, the next your screaming "Where's my food stamps!"
Reply/Quote
I hate when players put themselves and their contract situation above the team. Good thing we don't have anyone like that.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
He is 30 years old that wants to be paid like he is age 25. Not happening.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 08:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I hate when players put themselves and their contract situation above the team. Good thing we don't have anyone like that.

Zing! 

Agree with others, of course I like the player but sounds like a selfish bastid to me, no thanks.
Reply/Quote